What's new

Will We Get Any Trades?

Will The Jazz Make a Trade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Now that the roster is more or less set from a free agency perspective, will the Jazz make any trades to tweak the roster from now until the start of the season?

Sexton, THT and Olynyk should all be shopped. Ideally, we’d see a consolidation trade using this players, plus picks to go get another All-Star caliber player to team up with Lauri Markkanen.

I doubt this is the group we go into the season with. It feels like there will be more moves happening once the Lillard & Harden deals materialize. Guess we’ll see.

I could see the jazz getting involved in the Dame trade. Rumor has it that Ainge really likes Herro.

If that happens I see either Sexton or Clarkson moved.

I think so... though might be small. Seems the trade market is constipated until someone like Dame/Harden/Pascal gets moved.

I voted no but thinking about it more I probably should have said yes. I was thinking that they should make a trade but wouldn't find terms they like.

I could see them rolling into the season as is. Try to really find out what they have in the young guys and how they work. I do think we see a trade at the dead line though. I don’t think they just let the expiring guys reach FA.

Think we make some move before season start.
Actually kind of hope so because with this line-up, we are still not near from beeing a PO team.

Sexton, THT and Olynyk should all be shopped. Ideally, we’d see a consolidation trade using this players, plus picks to go get another All-Star caliber player to team up with Lauri Markkanen.

I doubt this is the group we go into the season with. It feels like there will be more moves happening once the Lillard & Harden deals materialize. Guess we’ll see.
I love sexton so I don’t want to see him traded but he’s probably being dangled. I think if the idea is to win we must keep KO

I love sexton so I don’t want to see him traded but he’s probably being dangled. I think if the idea is to win we must keep KO
While I don’t think the Jazz are going to actively lose, they have the luxury of not needing to win. I think they’re actually still in asset-collection mode. If they can take the guys they have and get something better back, I think they’ll do exactly that.

I'm a fan too but I think Ainge/Zanik are going to keep churning the roster. I can see Sexton, KO, and THT traded between now and the deadline. The last 2 will also be expiring contracts.

Clarkson and Collins could very well be flipped next offseason. Collins' value should hopefully go up while Clarkson's last 2 years will be a bargain for some team.

We are going to make a big trade somewhere down the line where we likely need good young players and matching salaries to go with draft assets we already have plenty of, so I'm not expecting us to trade away players for draft assets at least.

Not a big fans of trading away Sexton. I think if we are involved in the Dame trade, we'll have to give up THT and Olynyk. Plus, a couple 1st round picks.

I think Herro will be our trade, and we may be done. I hope they don't have to give up any of the rookies, or Ochai.

I voted no since I think KG3's summer league performance sort of gives you a bit of pause and makes you say hey maybe we got something here, let's see how it plays out.

I don't think so, I guess we will play and see how this roster performs and maybe make some move in the midseason.