What's new

Will we make a deal before the deadline?

I think it makes it less likely. Who knows what Corbin can do with these guys that Sloan couldn't have, or didn't try.

Unless it is a gross salary dump, like AK, I don't think we make a move. Especially not one to try to get "better".

No.

Change of coaching was as big of a revolution as this team will ever see. No way they make any personnel moves without seeing what this team can do under a new coach. Besides, what players and contracts do the Jazz have that are attractive to other teams? Seriously, the Jazz don't have many assets right now.

Doubt it. But I didn't go to bed last night thinking corbin would be head coach today...so i guess we will see.

I just got off the phone with my buddy, Kevin. He said that we haven't really seen what this team can do when healthy. Deron has been out with his injury, Memo is hurt. And Big Al is still learning the "system" (which won't be changing much under Sloan's protege, Ty Corbin). I mean, just imagine what the Jazz can do once they're all healthy and on the same page. Didn;t they give us a taste during that legendary road trip at the beginning of the season. Jazz are championship contenders for sure; you fans just need to shut up, continue to buy tickets and merchandise and BELIEVE!

I think it makes it less likely. Who knows what Corbin can do with these guys that Sloan couldn't have, or didn't try.

Unless it is a gross salary dump, like AK, I don't think we make a move. Especially not one to try to get "better".

It depends...what does Deron want?

This and that.

I just got off the phone with my buddy, Kevin. He said that we haven't really seen what this team can do when healthy. Deron has been out with his injury, Memo is hurt. And Big Al is still learning the "system" (which won't be changing much under Sloan's protege, Ty Corbin). I mean, just imagine what the Jazz can do once they're all healthy and on the same page. Didn;t they give us a taste during that legendary road trip at the beginning of the season. Jazz are competetive for sure; you fans just need to shut up, continue to buy tickets and merchandise and BELIEVE!

Fixed.