What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
Sometimes, if it's the Post, I will do a search for the article title to see if I can find a free copy of the piece, but most times I don't bother going through that.

See my Protip just posted.

This all amounted to...

Well you were standing next to the cookie jar. You've lied about cookies before. You had crumbs all over your shirt, and chocolate on your face, your fingers had cookie on them too, and you tried to get your friends to say they didn't see you eat it (they refused to lie for you), but since I didn't directly see you eat the cookie I really can't absolutely for certain say you ate it.

This all amounted to...

Well you were standing next to the cookie jar. You've lied about cookies before. You asked the cookie jar for some cookies, and the cookie jar told you you're going to get them, and then cookies appeared. You had crumbs all over your shirt, and chocolate on your face, your fingers had cookie on them too, and you tried to get your friends to say they didn't see you eat it (they refused to lie for you), but since I didn't directly see you eat the cookie I really can't absolutely for certain say you ate it.

No disrespect, but this needed to be added. For clarity.

No disrespect, but this needed to be added. For clarity.

And republicans are cool with this? They’re cool with the president working with the Russians like this? They’re unconcerned about what this means for national security? They don’t think this sets an awful precedent that can and will be repeated either by foreign countries or by competing domestic political parties (why doesn’t the DNC employ China or North Korea to hack the GOP’s server in 2020?)?

I guess judges and tax cuts are like totally worth all of this...

Jeez.

Remember, impeachment isn’t about punishment. You don’t have to commit a crime to be impeached. It’s about cleansing the office...

You sneaky guy... All us heathens are just using incognito for pron. Here you are using it for news articles.
See my Protip just posted.

I never thought about trying to hide my identity from liberal news sites, but thats actually pretty smart. They want to tax you and dox you. #notme

Funny how even the liberal news sites want to tax you. Smh.

How about give me that **** for free? Am I doing it right? I should just get it free right? Who are they to charge anyways?

Seriously though.

This never ending cry storm about the Russians helping Trump win the election(allegedly), has got to stop. The dude won. Its over. His first term is practically over.

This **** is getting old. Dems have to be the biggest poor sports on the planet. If this were basketball the Dems would be Chris Paul. Shut up already. You werent fouled. You are the one throwing your body around, flailing, flopping, and committing the fouls. Try winning fair and square. Trump winning is the equivalent of winning game one by throwing a dunk down in the face of the Dems with a questionable no charge call after the weaker Dem stood in the way to draw the charge.. but, but, but my feet were set. Shut up. Man up and try to play real defense. Try scoring more. Instead the Dems are complaining to the commissioner, the news, the players association, retired players, fans from different countries, and anyone else that will listen. Man up and get ready for game 2. Quit crying already. You arent over turning the call. You lost. Should have done more. That no call wasnt the only thing that decided the game.

Wait, then, are we positing a sentient cookie jar?

Dude... pee tapes. Russians stopped other Russians from leaking what used to be the leader of the free world peeing on hookers, and you think a sentient cookie jar is a step too far?

It's the same with their hardcopy newspapers. They actually charge $$ for them!!

Who the hell do they think they are charging for their work?

They should be like all other businesses and give it away free.

I get free stuff from stores and gas stations daily. Car breaks down and a mechanic runs over fixes it and then he pays me for his bothering me.

Stupid news agencies.

I'm sure most of us are familiar with the concept of separation of powers, as well as Congressional oversight over the executive branch, something granted by our constitution, after all. Yet our president does not seem to understand either concept. We have been trending toward an imperial presidency for the last several administrations. Trump is determined to bring it all to a climax. He seems determined to make a constitutional crisis out of it.

“A respect for the limits of your branch of government, a respect for the role of other branches of government is sort of the oil that makes the machinery work,” said Rep. Gerald E. Connolly (D-Va.), a member of the House Oversight Committee. “Absent that, things break down. And I think we’re definitely seeing that with this administration in unprecedented ways.”......

“If Trump is allowed to get away with ignoring Congress, then, in effect, we no longer have a representative system of government,” said Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), a member of the House Judiciary Committee. “We have more like a monarchy. That’s exactly what our framers wanted to prevent.”( From: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...98e9b6-65df-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html )

See also: Trump declares himself immune to Congressional oversight:

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/edi...g-subpoenas-mcgahn-nadler-20190424-story.html

Trump goes to war for power over Congress:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-goes-war-power-over-congress-n998241

A shame Trump simply doesn't understand, or even care, anything at all about our system of government. You would think he might understand impeachment, but no:

http://time.com/5577407/donald-trump-impeachment-supreme-court/?amp=true

This is certifiable nonsense. This entire post can be refuted. Here, let me educate you:

#1 Trump absolutely can be proven as a liar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ding-claims-over-days/?utm_term=.410119961e70

President Trump has made 9,014 false or misleading claims over 773 days. That's nearly 12 false claims per day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.299d610ed677

Researchers have found that Trump lies more than most people.

Lastly, just look at how he's reacted over the past week. First, he tweeted out that he was "completely exonerated" by the Mueller report. Yesterday, he tweeted out, "Game Over I won." And now throughout today he has whined and whined, referring to the report as "********." So which is it? Is the report accurate or ********?

#2 Trump isn't "real." He's complete deceiptive. He campaigns like a populist, whining about elitists and rich people who buy up favorable legislation. Yet, he rules as an elitist oligarch. Just look at who the greatest beneficiaries are of his tax cut:

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/19/5717...h-of-gop-tax-cuts-will-go-to-the-middle-class

#3 And who do you think benefits by his administration's plan to cut Medicare and Medicaid? After he advertised that he wouldn't touch these programs.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/12/tru...s-reduced-medicare-and-medicaid-spending.html

It seems like Trump is exactly what you whine about. He advertises one thing, does completely the opposite.

@Harambe which one of these strands is a conspiracy theory? Please, refute my conspiracy theories. And yes, your accusation hit a nerve. Everything I write is based on research/reading from credible online sources. While we have partisan nutjobs like Hack and Babe, I'm certainly not one of them. I resent being placed in that same category. They write ******** seen from the dark nasty places on the web, 4chan and Breitbart. I don't.

It’s almost like Trump is dishonest. Like bigly dishonest. It’s like he and his puppets use the language of populists. You know, fighting for the “forgotten man.” Get in practice, govern like plutocrats looking to squeeze every last drop possible from the working class.

But, you know, we really shouldn’t insult the gullibility of his voters. Otherwise, they’ll re-elect him to stick it to us...

A president above the law, and a political party that, so far, is complicit in this.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/...e-threat-of-a-lawless-president-is-alive.html

"The Mueller report is not a story about how the system worked. It is a story of sweeping misconduct and a cover-up that may have worked. The fear of prosecution caused many of Trump’s lieutenants to shirk their loyalty. But that fear has dissipated now that Mueller has finished his work. And as the task of investigating Trump’s misconduct has passed into the hands of Congress, his party evinces no fear whatsoever in joining the president’s assault on the rule of law."

Seriously though.

This never ending cry storm about the Russians helping Trump win the election(allegedly), has got to stop. The dude won. Its over. His first term is practically over.

This **** is getting old. Dems have to be the biggest poor sports on the planet. If this were basketball the Dems would be Chris Paul. Shut up already. You werent fouled. You are the one throwing your body around, flailing, flopping, and committing the fouls. Try winning fair and square. Trump winning is the equivalent of winning game one by throwing a dunk down in the face of the Dems with a questionable no charge call after the weaker Dem stood in the way to draw the charge.. but, but, but my feet were set. Shut up. Man up and try to play real defense. Try scoring more. Instead the Dems are complaining to the commissioner, the news, the players association, retired players, fans from different countries, and anyone else that will listen. Man up and get ready for game 2. Quit crying already. You arent over turning the call. You lost. Should have done more. That no call wasn't the only thing that decided the game.

Ok against my better judgement, I'll bite.

This is not fake news, it's not a hoax, it is not a cry storm. (Even though I'm sure thinking along those lines helps my Republican friends and family sleep better at night.) This is like a rape victim speaking out and calling for justice to stop future rapes.

From the executive summary of the report part one...

"First, the Office determined that Russia's two principal interference operations in the 2016 U.S. presidential election-the social media campaign and the hacking-and-dumping operations violated U.S. criminal law."

So there was Russian interference on the side of Trump. That interference amounted to a crime. So yes, the Dude won, with Russian help. End of story. (In my opinion it was also a counter intelligence attack by a sovereign power on our democracy, which I'm not willing to concede should be swept under the rug.)

"Second, while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges."

Lots of smoke, but no smoking gun, in part because.....see below.

"Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference. "

Trump's people lied, took the fifth, and otherwise impeded the investigation. Some of them are facing jail time because of it. The President is also suspect in obstructing justice.

The obstruction case was thrown to Congress to act on, but there is a road map of misdeeds laid out for Congress to follow if they choose to take up their constitutional role and provide oversight of the executive branch.

From the executive summary part II.

"Finally, we concluded that in the rare case in which a criminal investigation of the President's conduct is justified, inquiries to determine whether the President acted for a corrupt motive should not impermissibly chill his performance of his constitutionally assigned duties. The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

"Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Read the report. link provided in my sig.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me how someone can be totally exonerated by a total witch hunt.

The mueller investigation was a bunch of politically motivated dems out to get the prez. And it is a total victory for trump

Brains must explode from this cognitive dissonance.

I can’t help but think his followers have something seriously wrong. Gullibility maybe?

"NPC D4617 said:
This never ending cry storm about the Russians helping Trump win the election(allegedly), has got to stop. The dude won. Its over. His first term is practically over."

This never ending cry storm of Trump minions about the Russians helping Trump win the election has got to stop. The Russians interfered in the election to help Trump win. It is a fact. His first term is practically over. So someone please shut these whiny snowflakes up.

I think these children know in their hearts that Trump probably would not have won without Russian help, and this is compounded by their insecurity, knowing that they backed a loser who could not win with only American support, instead needing the illegal activities of our top foreign adversary, who has brilliantly succeeded at undermining the stability of the US. Putin v Trump is a battle between a brilliant strategist and a amateurish huckster/ puppet.

And their insecurity keeps manifesting with juvenile behavior instead of just facing obvious facts.

Seriously, I shouldn't mock them. This country is full of stories of carnival barkers and their gullible lemmings. It is a regrettable part of who we are as a country.

The fact that our populace is so gullible and uninformed that what amounts to random ad spam on Facebook can swing an election for president is truly the most frightening thing to me.

"NPC D4617 said:
This never ending cry storm about the Russians helping Trump win the election(allegedly), has got to stop. The dude won. Its over. His first term is practically over."

This never ending cry storm of Trump minions about the Russians helping Trump win the election has got to stop. The Russians interfered in the election to help Trump win. It is a fact. His first term is practically over. So someone please shut these whiny snowflakes up.

I think these children know in their hearts that Trump probably would not have won without Russian help, and this is compounded by their insecurity, knowing that they backed a loser who could not win with only American support, instead needing the illegal activities of our top foreign adversary, who has brilliantly succeeded at undermining the stability of the US. Putin v Trump is a battle between a brilliant strategist and a amateurish huckster/ puppet.

And their insecurity keeps manifesting with juvenile behavior instead of just facing obvious facts.

Seriously, I shouldn't mock them. This country is full of stories of carnival barkers and their gullible lemmings. It is a regrettable part of who we are as a country.

How exactly do you think the Russians actually convinced people to vote for Trump and not Hillary. Can you logically explain how one would be duped by them. Rationally explain the the thought process that those people went through.