What's new

Williams + Kirilenko = Guarenteed Win?

TheSilencer1313

I sure I'm going to piss off all of the AK haters, but let's throw it out there ;)

Does anybody notice when D-Will and AK-47 have an at least "Good" game, the Jazz are basically unstoppable??

Showed tonight didn't it......

Thoughts?

Kirilenko is our second-best player, at least when he is on. So I'm not surprised by that.

Kirilenko is our second-best player, at least when his game is on, and he's not injured. So I'm not surprised by that.

I'm a huge AK fan. I have only ever owned one Jersey, and that's an AK jersey. He's my boy. How did he get a max contract? I dunno.

What I can say is this. Without him, we have a helluva team that will make the playoffs. With him playing at potential, and all season/post season, we are contenders.

As long as Kevin Durant is in the West, having AK is going to be very important. He plays KD better than almost anyone else in the league.

Agree. When AK is on, we are much better. He can handle the ball, pass, defend. Our offense runs smoother when he plays well. He is our best defender. Simply put, he is our second best player when he is on his game.

True true, I thought Thurl Bailey said it best. Williams and Kirilenko are the leaders of this team, and it's up to them to lead by example.

AK always will be a net 0 proposition, IMO. For every amazing game he plays a terrible one. For every timely blocked shot there's an ill-advised 3 point attempt outside of the offense. For every steal a stupid behind the back pass attempt. For every lockdown defensive possession a wide open lane is given.

I actually like the guy, that's just how it unfolds from my POV.