What's new

Wish us luck!

When I first read the thread title I thought of Stoked and frank.

With Stoked buying a house waaaay above his means.

Congrats! Every daddy deserves to have a little princess running around. It will take all of two minutes before she has you wrapped around her little finger.

At the hospital again for round 2! Having a baby girl this time. Wish us luck again!

Well congratulations and felicitations!

Cute that you found this 2+ year old thread to bump - so it's a baby bump!!! (groan)
Wonder if there will be a next bump!

Congrats to you b_line. That picture brings such powerful memories back to my mind. A little over 18 years ago I had the same experience you are having right now when the first of my three daughters was born. I could never have dreamed at that moment of the highs (and unfortunately the lows) that the next 18 years would bring.

Congrats to you b_line. That picture brings such powerful memories back to my mind. A little over 18 years ago I had the same experience you are having right now when the first of my three daughters was born. I could never have dreamed at that moment of the highs (and unfortunately the lows) that the next 18 years would bring.

Kinda worried that my son is gunna do this to me. Extreme ups and downs. The kid reminds me of Chris Farley.

Congrats b line and Howard. PM your addresses and I'll ship ya some diapers. Sticker shock is going to hit you soon enough.

So glad I'm done after 6...

I was glad I was done after 3 until my baby finally got adorable at about 13 months. He's 16 months now and cute as a button. I didn't want a third and am shocked I'm considering a fourth.

Congrats b line and Howard. PM your addresses and I'll ship ya some diapers. Sticker shock is going to hit you soon enough.

I was glad I was done after 3 until my baby finally got adorable at about 13 months. He's 16 months now and cute as a button. I didn't want a third and am shocked I'm considering a fourth.

You're never sorry you did. There's no right or wrong (pros and cons certainly exist). I was near devastated when we learned we were having our 6th. Sooooo glad we did, though.