What's new

With the Fifth Pick... Dante Exum

maybe its just the time(217am). the fact that usa lost earlier to germany.

im conflicted. i need to sleep on this.

With the Fifth Pick... Dante Exum!

Go read the Magic forum on Realgm, they're on suicide watch. We stole Exum

We took a chance on a guy that could be Kobe or a guy that could be Shandon Anderson. I love that we swung for the fence on a guy than just going with the safe pick. So I really like it.

As one of the few existing Aussie jazz supporters, can I warn u all that there will be a huge influx of Aussies now in this site. That's the way we Aussies work.

Can I just say that it is a given with exum that he will have a high bball iq, his ego will be controllable, and he will be desperate to win. You won't have the attitude issues that might tend to affect American athletes more regularly. He will be down to earth and a hard worker.

Looking forward to seeing him contribute.

Not too excited with this pick. I don't see it as any upgrade to what we already have in Burks. Time will tell and I wish the kid all the success his potential can bring him.

I wanted Wiggens, Parker or Gordon. They all went top 4. Crapshoot between Exum, Vonleh, Randle and Smart. I wasn't big on him because there's just not enough info out there. . . but I trust DL and his staff. So we roll with the Aussie and hope he's not Darko. Gotta say it's a swing for the fences pick. DL isn't playing it safe at all!

Last edited:
People dogging on Exum are silly. Face it, you don't know whether he will be good or not. He could be a bust. He could be a really good player. He could fall somewhere in between. I trust our front office's opinion on Exum more than I do some random JF poster.

I stated my prediction on Exum in my thread but I cannot fault DL for swinging for the fences.

People dogging on Exum are silly. Face it, you don't know whether he will be good or not. He could be a bust. He could be a really good player. He could fall somewhere in between.

Duh! That's exactly why we're dogging on him. I would've preferred a little more of a sure thing.

Feeling very disappointed. I'm not sold on exum. I hope I'm wrong though. Just seems like we endured a terrible season and didn't get that franchise player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk