What's new

Wizards looking to unload Nene

seattlejazzfan

Has one year left at $13 M - seems he'd be a great fit as a back up C who could play some 4 if necessary. Jazz could easily take on the $13 million and he would come off the books next summer.

Sounds good for the jazz and i would love to do it. I doubt that nene wants to come off the bench though........ especially for a team that has been in the lottery for the last few years and is based in the city of utah

3 top 53 protected seconds?

When I saw he was available it got me wondering. I'd very much worry about his motivation on this team/in Utah.

Pass. He is at the age where he is in steady decline. From 2011 to 2014 his PER has declined as follows: 18.6, 17, 16.6, 14.3

Sounds good for the jazz and i would love to do it. I doubt that nene wants to come off the bench though........ especially for a team that has been in the lottery for the last few years and is based in the city of utah

He already knows what it's like living in the Rockies and the city of Denver isn't any better if you ask me...

Anybody that thinks he only needs one name doesn't need to be on our team. Poser.

^you wouldn't take Prince, no questions asked?

I got nothing for you then.

image.jpg