What's new

Wizards make drastic uniform/colors improvement

davidbenoit

https://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6520853

Sooooo much better. That strange flying wizard sitting on a crescent basketball moon is finally gone. Now they need to change their name back to bullets.

I also nominate the Raptors (named because of Jurassic Park) to change their name and the hawks to go back to their old colors. What are Atlanta's colors anyway. Red yellow and brown?

story

Last edited:
That should help them play better..... that's what's been holding them back.

That statement is more true than you think it is. Branding can have a huge impact on any product including professional basketball. No, It won't make the players play better, not directly but it could definitely help the team bring in more revenue and fan support which can lead to more freedom to sign better free agents and create a better atmosphere that players want to play in.

That statement is more true than you think it is. Branding can have a huge impact on any product including professional basketball. No, It won't make the players play better, not directly but it could definitely help the team bring in more revenue and fan support which can lead to more freedom to sign better free agents and create a better atmosphere that players want to play in.

Hey, why didn't the Jazz change their uniforms and color scheme this season?

Totally would have changed our atmosphere for the better.

Much better than the others.... MUCH. Also better than those black and gold ones they were sporting. They looked like a YMCA rec team.

Work "the" magic next season......or work magic?
If they are working magic.... what are the Magic doing?

lol either way, I don't see the Magic working there Magic next season :) It's going to be a long season in Orlando next season. They should pull a Jazz and trade Howard right now to New Jersey for Morrow, Lopez, Humphries, cash and there picks

So basically the just took the old Bullets jerseys and wrote Wizards on them? I can do that in my sleep. Watch:

IzPRI.jpg

That **** took me ONE MINUTE. And it looks really good. What the hell am I doing with my life.....god please. Let me be reborn as an NBA jersery redesigner. It's the easiest thing to do next to running for president as a republican candidate. HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's the easiest thing to do next to running for president as a republican candidate. HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That doesnt make any sense, but your still an ******* lol