What's new

Wizards Sign John Lucas the 3rd

Sorry, forgot to post this obligatory video anytime Lucas is mentioned here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xopHF8-jC5w

My favorite part of this is how many times the Jazz bench rises up to give Lucas props for hitting a 3, only to sit down with disappointment.

maybe incase there is an injury to John Wall they will activate tank commander Lucas. Sneak tanking....Good backup plan by the wizards i'd say.

maybe incase there is an injury to John Wall they will activate tank commander Lucas. Sneak tanking....Good backup plan by the wizards i'd say.

What's become of the other two guys we shipped for Felix Malcolm Thomas and Erick Murphy?

Lucas is a nice guy from what I've heard but there is no way he is an NBA player.

The Wizards beg to differ.

I really want to see a Wii boxing match between Lucas and Garcia. Don King should set this up.

That alone is an NBA elite skill.

They were just recently waived by the Celtics. I would love if we brought Malcolm Thomas back.

It would have be next year. The last CBA put an end to the trade a player, let him get waived, and then bring him right back days.

I thought the new CBA dictated you couldn't sign a player like this for a month - not a year.

I forgot about that, he's right it's a year. Not sure if being traded again (Cavs traded him to the Celtics) changes anything though.