Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Never a whole game

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I saw a half sec of on while flipping channls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I try not to.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I went to a game once when Utah had a team. Shortly after the game started, my friend's friend got a message that her father had just had a heart attack, and my friend took her to the hospital. I watched the game alone. Never watched another one.

I haven't watched a WNBA game but I watch Galatasaray Women Team as much as I can and I used to go to . There are some WNBA players playing in the Euro so I know some of them. I have watched Diana Tauraisi, Moriah Jefferson, Kelsey Bone, Cappie Pondexter, Slyvia Fowles, Angel McCoughtry, Lindsay Whalen and a lot more.

It's as exciting as Men's basketball. Especially if you are at the court but Euro's and Galatasaray's fans are more hellish.

No but I love the college softball playoffs. Them big thick fit pitchers mmmmmmmm. Watching them pitch now that's talent an then seeing them thunder thighs turn around an walk back to the mount is so sexy.

6a00d8341c4fe353ef0133ec86d92a970b-320wi

You cannot tell me that is not one of the sexiest thinks you have ever seen.

I find the WNBA to be a lot like college basketball minus the exciting feats of athleticism. It has that kind of feel to it, although the live games I attended (maybe a dozen total) were much quieter than a live college game. I watched almost as much as I did the Jazz years back but then became bored. I find the product to be mediocre at best and would rather watch the D-League, tbh.

Now I would support simply drafting the best female players into the NBA. It would add an interesting new dynamic to the game.

I went to a game once when Utah had a team. Shortly after the game started, my friend's friend got a message that her father had just had a heart attack, and my friend took her to the hospital. I watched the game alone. Never watched another one.

holy.....

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app