What's new

Women's Roller Derby

I feel like this quote from Family Guy regarding the WNBA fits here. Maybe not, but no better place and it should go somewhere.

Brian: "God, this place officially sucks worse than the WNBA."
Announcer 1: "And at the top of the second half it's 16-9. Easton leads the scoring with 4."
Announcer 2: "And that's why she commands $7,000 a year. These gals sure do make it look difficult."
Announcer 1: "But is having this minor skill worth being so unattractive? That's for the fan to decide."
Fan: "Yay!"

Most of them are shrinkage inducing, but there are a few cute ones randomly scattered among the teams.

Wow, did you see how burley and ugly those chicks are? Gosh, I sincerely hope you don't think they're hot or anything. I know you didn't say that, but still, I really do hope.

Its funny, as I watched the video I thought "Someone is going to comment on how beefy some of these chicks are and completely miss the point". Way to be that guy.

I'm with Gameface, I thought a few of them were attractive. Looks like it would be a good time.

Haha. Yeah, I didn't marry her for her looks.

Not sayin' my wife isn't beautiful, just sayin' that's not why I married her.

Archie, I don't care what you say, I found many of those women attractive.

I'm going to take my wife on Sep. 25th for her b-day. Thanks for the thread kicky!

I like you. No homo.

squid.jpg

Heh...Squid.

muffin_splitter.jpg

Muffin Splitter. Must be Tiago's sister.

stupid_asso.jpg

The ref: Stu Pidasso

I just might have to look into this.