What's new

Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD from COVID-19 Shots

correction before this current covid injection it was called vaccine awareness now its called experimental gene therapy awareness, Would you call the members of vaccine damaged children anti vakkkers to the families faces or are u just a wanna be tough guy behind a screenname?
What's your legal name, then, tough guy?

Even if those numbers were true, and they are not, I do support saving 10s of millions of lives. You'd effectively commit mass murder by denying life-saving medication. I don't worry about my moral compass here; yours points to massive death.
Just taking a blind stab at a lot of bad epidemiology and statistics, the absolutely no vaccine result needs to be tempered with the fact that the anti-HCQ and other treatments was wrongly persecuted by obviously "interested", as in self-benefitting folks like Fauci who had financial interests with vaccines, and the political panicdemic pushers.

Still, the vaccines have saved a hundred million lives, no question.

And still, people who recovered from actual virus infections have much better overall prospects for future variants outbreaks.

We will not know about many issues like autoimmune or other reactions to the vaccines until we can get actual scientists, not politcal propaganda pushers, doing serious and careful studies. No one should be forced or ordered to take the vaccine because it is in fact experimental and has emergency of possibly inadequate study so far.

I heard about one ignorant judge who has ruled otherwise, but if our courts go that way we have lost a vital human right.

Fauci and Gates and many Democratic political hacks who've run out the wrong policies without good science need to be seriously investigated We just can't afford to allow public health to be either politicized or exploited financially..

Seriously @carey scurry fan I need to know the timeline of the vaccine killing my family!! I need to warn them!! When will it kill all of us!!
The damned thing about that headline is that 15k out of over 500M vaccinated persons is a really GOOD result comparatively. Most vaccines have problems, even fatalities at higher rates than that. It's always a cost/benefit or risk/benefit calculus. We are alwayhs willing to take one in a thousand negatives for 900 positives, 1 death for 500 lives saved.

I really don't know much about this. I"m in not position to see valid information, just the "news" which is really bad on both sides of this issue.

The new vaccine method is welcome with me because the old had known problems and the new is probably a lot better.

I don’t really care about your sources for most of that but I would like to know more about this claim. Do you have a link?
I found one.

These excerpts are just focused on that part of his thought process that involves positing a conspiracy. I wanted to find any underlying tendency there, if it existed. I’m not judging his credentials, nor his findings, I’m not qualified to do so, and I know nothing of “American Greatness”, the website, at all. All FWIW….

McCullough said he believes the bioterrorism has come in two stages—the first wave being the rollout of the coronavirus, and the second, the rollout of the dangerous vaccines, which he said may already be responsible for the deaths of up to 50,000 Americans….

“We know that this is phase two of bioterrorism, we don’t know who’s behind it, but we know that they want a needle in every arm to inject messenger RNA, or adenoviral DNA into every human being,” he said. “They want every human being.” The doctor later warned that the experimental vaccines could ultimately lead to cancers, and sterilize young women….

“McCullough explained that because the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database only amounts to about 10 percent of the bad reactions to the vaccines, his team has had to go to other sources for information.

“We have now a whistleblower inside the CMS, and we have two whistleblowers in the CDC,” the doctor revealed. “We think we have 50,000 dead Americans. Fifty thousand deaths. So we actually have more deaths due to the vaccine per day than certainly the viral illness by far. It’s basically propagandized bioterrorism by injection.”….

…. Dr. McCullough went on to express a chilling theory that the vaccines could have been designed to reduce the world’s population.

“If you said this is all a Gates Foundation program to reduce the population, it’s fitting very well with that hypothesis, right? The first wave was to kill the old people by the respiratory infection, the second wave is to take the survivors and target the young people and sterilize them,” he said.

“If you notice the messaging in the country, in the United States, they’re not even interested in old people now. They want the kids. They want the kids, kids, kids, kids kids!….”

Last edited:
correction before this current covid injection it was called vaccine awareness now its called experimental gene therapy awareness, Would you call the members of vaccine damaged children anti vakkkers to the families faces or are u just a wanna be tough guy behind a screenname?
Lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

As of this week, literally my entire immediate family, and my wife's, have been vaccinated. I was one of the last. They includes nieces and nephews, some 35 people, ranging in age from 12 to 85. Not a single death from the vaccine. And I had probably the worst symptoms after the vaccine, lasted 6 days, and now I feel fine. When is the dropping like flies part supposed to start?

In fact most of our extended family that we have spoken to have been vaccinated, with zero adverse effects. However in our extended families we have had six deaths from covid-19 directly. So I'm not sure when I'm supposed to see the vaccine being worse than the virus. Can you enlighten me?
You only dont know your family is dead because you watch that lamestream media! Stop listening to the lies and being a sheeple! Don't take it from me do your own research but the reality is the people you live with are clones. The elite replaced those who they couldn't control with the vaccine. They could control you that's why you're not a clone! Learn the truth!!

www.everyoneyouloveisacloneormindlesszombiecontrolledbythemedia.com

You only dont know your family is dead because you watch that lamestream media! Stop listening to the lies and being a sheeple! Don't take it from me do your own research but the reality is the people you live with are clones. The elite replaced those who they couldn't control with the vaccine. They could control you that's why you're not a clone! Learn the truth!!

www.everyoneyouloveisacloneormindlesszombiecontrolledbythemedia.com
If you weren't a clone or a zombie you would know it's a hash-tag and not a dot-com. I knew it!

You know how at the grocery store sometimes you see your neighbor? So you take a minute to catch up. You just kinda shoot the **** for a few...This is like that situation. You see something that only the two of you find interesting, and jam up the ****ing aisle making the whole experience terrible for everyone.

Just don't be those people.

correction before this current covid injection it was called vaccine awareness
It's been anitvaxxers for decades.

Would you call the members of vaccine damaged children anti vakkkers
Yes, because very few of them have vaccine-damaged children. Most of them have children who are what they always would have been, with or without vaccines.

As a father of 3 kids on the autism spectrum, I'll ask you to think very carefully about what you are saying about my kids.

These excerpts are just focused on that part of his thought process that involves positing a conspiracy. I wanted to find any underlying tendency there, if it existed. I’m not judging his credentials, nor his findings, I’m not qualified to do so, and I know nothing of “American Greatness”, the website, at all. All FWIW….

Yes, because very few of them have vaccine-damaged children. Most of them have children who are what they always would have been, with or without vaccines.

As a father of 3 kids on the autism spectrum, I'll ask you to think very carefully about what you are saying about my kids.
Much love One Brow!

Thanks. I anticipated you would clarify and fill in the info needed to judge this doctor…..
I only judge the information. I'm pretty sure that people like Adams are grifters, but I just don't know about McCullough. It's so easy for a smart person to fool themself.

I mean, he's still a lot of damage, like a toddler with a gun.

Last edited:

Anyone with common sense or even 1 braincell left understand antivaxx is big pharm smear campaign, Are you really this gullible?

Stop throwing random crap about without proof and stfu with this my kids crap are just a typical trouble maker cause no one said anything about anyone kids, are you really this dumb or is this a act?

Anyone with common sense or even 1 braincell left understand antivaxx is big pharm smear campaign, Are you really this gullible?
:D:rolleyes: The guy following Del Bigtree and RFK Jr. is calling me gullible. There is no limit to human irony.
Stop throwing random crap about without proof and stfu with this my kids crap are just a typical trouble maker cause no one said anything about anyone kids, are you really this dumb or is this a act?
You have provided zero proof (which is impossible here), and have zero evidence.
you have no purpose in this thread one brow just leave with your tail tucked between your legs, you are a lightweight.

It's hard to be more lightweight than Barbara Loe Fisher, but she also has blood on her hands, and I don't. You are a lover of human slaughter.

Carey Scurry, Jazz currently have no athletes like that dude was. Lots of people bashing the poster, but the not so distant future will prove him partly correct. Who is Robert Malone? What does he think of the shots? Worldwide, how many doctors have been desperately trying to get their countries to stop the "vaccinations"? Why do they even call these shots a vaccine? Vaccines typically contain a modified live version or a killed version of the virus they are trying to control. This virus has never been isolated, and when/if it ever is, it is basically impossible to keep viable outside a host. How many labs have taken over 1500 "covid positive" tests and come up with nothing other than type 1 and 2 flu results? Who filed the first patent on these vaccines? When? In order to use these vaccines, what had to happen so they could be administered under a EUA? Is hydrochloroquine/VitD/Zinc a RX for Covid? (Yes, if employed there would be almost zero deaths from Covid alone. Already, CDC has very quietly changed the numbers of death from Covid alone to under 30K, in addition, comorbidities have been raised to over 3) Why was it universally sabotaged by the media? What prominent producer of hydrochloroquine was mudered just after the application for patent of "vaccine"? Is that relevant?
Are countries looking in to banning air travel for vaccinated? Why? Who? Why has the PCR test been reduced to 25 cycles when during the scamdemic it was over 40? What number did the CDC say the test was absolutely inaccurate and couldn't be used with any reliability? 35 Is the PCR test a good test for diagnosing Covid? No
In conclusion, I just don't see why you guys bash someone who just happens to see a lot of smoke and wonders if there's a fire. BTW, whistleblowers from the CDC and the CMS say the jab has killed over 50k. But, that really isn't relevant, right. Have any of you that have gotten the jab researched the ingredients in the jab? It really is a technological breakthrough. How many doctors and nurses are quitting their jobs when the vax is mandated?
Paragraph breaks are not your enemy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app