What's new

Worst call off the season?

MVP

I have never seen more ridiculous call to be honest. MacLemore got Lowry on hand and it is him who hits him with body too and yet Lowry is called for offensive foul? It is like 4 pt swing... just unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JFRnCZXWzk

It's the Reggie Miller rule applied here. I don't think it's right to call that there because McLemore was totally out of control in the air, not jumping str8 up. The T that followed is just some preposterous display of narcissism. Hate these refs. Always itches me to throw coins at them.

Should have been a no call imo

Should have been a no call imo

Yo agree. wasn't excessive contact, that I'd call it intentional. Tech was a joke. You complain ? -> Tech, You don't complain? -> Tech. So complaining by showing ridiculously calm body language via non complaining is actually complaining. Never knew.

Possibly as bad a call as the one made by Dick Brevetta...when, in game 6 of the Finals, he allowed the 3 pointer made by the Bulls which was clearly AFTER the shot clock expired...and then disallowed the 3 pointer the Jazz made BEFORE the clock shot expired! Big difference? It was a 6 point swing and cost the Jazz a Championship! But that ref should be fined and suspended for that ridiculous call!

...I see some sports shows are now clamoring for a full-fledged investigation to see if this ref had a bet on the game and purposely made the call to win his bet! I wouldn't put it pass him!

I don't get why refs are handing out techs for running away. They're running away from you in attempt to AVOID getting a tech, you ****ing refs. They're trying to take any ounce of emotion out of the game.

That was a terrible call. Lowry went up and shot the ball. He didn't kick his leg out or jump into the defender. That play has to be a no-call or a foul on McLemore imo.