What's new

Worst "flop" in basketball history???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-QT06NGUNJ0

seriously wtf how are they not suspended.

it's relalyd angerous to lay down underneath the basket. someone could get hurt.

The NBA should start handing out scouting reports to refs about players who flop. Those players should be given the OPPOSITE of benefit of the whistle.

Techs should be handed out to obvious flops like those Asik highlights. Any kind of break neck reaction should be a 10k fine.

I actually found this in the Urban Dictionary. He was the best flopper ever. Tried to find a good video, but was unsuccessful. My favorite is the Serbian Flop Monster.

Vlade Divac

The most profilic flopper in the history of all sports. His ability to flop is only surpassed by his inability to jump. He also has the sweatiest and hairiest armpits known to man. Shaquille Oneal's arch nemesis. To pull a "Vlade" means to intentionally fall down after even the lightest of contact. A.K.A. The King of Flop, Floppy Divac, Sir Flops Alot, The Serbian Flop Monster
The crowd erupts after Vlade Divac drew the charge once again after being touched by Shaq's shoelace.

Vlade was the best flopper.
Those Asik flops are garbage.
Either way, I hate it when any player flops, it ruins the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2kkQsY8szc

I couldn't pick one.. I just couldn't..

My God! Aşık even made it to that one. He's really sweating blood n all but when it comes to flops, WTF?!?

I hate that basketball is turning into soccer.

And therin lies the answer: Soccer got rid of most of the flopping by handing out yellow and red cards to players that flop.

If the NBA handed out T's and suspensions to players, they would stop flopping.

And therin lies the answer: Soccer got rid of most of the flopping by handing out yellow and red cards to players that flop.

If the NBA handed out T's and suspensions to players, they would stop flopping.

I + rep'd you, except the fact that the soccer players are not affected too much by the booking rule for cheating the ref. They flop around like the tuna fish in Mediterranean, if it has the possibility to earn them a penalty kick or some close free-kick.

~But a similar rule would work on the NBA. Soccer is a more ba$tard and cheat-suitable sport than basketball.

Last edited: