What's new

Worst Ref game ever?

LunaticWolf

Not reviewing several questionable possessions at the end of the game.

Setting the shot clock to 1.9 after it was out of bounds, and we clearly had 12 seconds on the clock left.

Missing the backboard at the end.

Probably the worst I have ever seen.

Not reviewing several questionable possessions at the end of the game.

Setting the shot clock to 1.9 after it was out of bounds, and we clearly had 12 seconds on the clock left.

Missing the backboard at the end.

Probably the worst I have ever seen.

But isn't that the right call? Even though it hit the backboard, it still went in the court, so it was OK?

The backboard call was the correct call.... The bottom an sides are not out of bounds.

You think that was the worst officiated game?

dick-bavetta.jpg

Game 6 of the 1998 Finals, anyone?

I dunno. The refs are professionals, so why should I Arm-chair officiate? They know what theyre doing so I'll be a Yes Man.

Arm-chair away!!!

The beginning of the 4th irked me the most when they decided to take control of the game and start calling fouls on EVERYTHING - I don't know if if this was the worst I've seen all year; but it's up there.

I dunno. The refs are professionals, so why should I Arm-chair officiate? They know what theyre doing so I'll be a Yes Man.

Arm-chair away!!!

Yer Kinna cute Craig,

Don't worry tho u r allowed complainin bout the Refer eein' cuz they rnt part of are team. Refer eeing get it haha

But at the end they let the Pacers foul with impunity which was why they were able to force our turnovers. It was ridiculous they were making contact with the guards on every possession bringing the ball up the court and nothing was called. And Hayward was getting knocked around like a punching bag and nothing was called.

They were **** from start to finish.

No kidding, they were ****ing horrid. Inconsistant, and that time run off thing was just bad. I mean there are no words for how bad that was.

I think (like others) they did get the backboard call right on the inbounds pass, but the NBA rules aren't totally clear on it...which just bugs the hell out of me. You'd think they'd have all those rules to a science.

It was bad. Jazz got robbed of 10 seconds. That was the worst part to me and I don't know why they didn't at least go back & check. Was Corbin even upset? I saw him talking to the ref about something and assumed that was it, but he didn't seem unusually steamed from what I saw. Does this guy have any fire at all? I would have been doing a tap dance on the stat table.