What's new

Worst shows on TV?

Duck Rodgers

Inspired by me being conned into watching "The Raft" last night by the Direct TV guide description of the show that made it sound awesome. In reality, it's two strangers in a raft, floating in the middle of the ocean with some kind of ball contraption hanging onto the raft that keeps them floating toward land so they don't have to even navigate really. They try to fish, hang up tarps for shelter, and sit around shooting the breeze/moping for 8 days waiting to make land. Riveting. Watch it. Sunday Nights. Nat Geo.

Anything CSI. We work on CSI Vegas and CSI Cyber here and they are both incredibly horrific shows. They're the Jazzfanz equivalent of Trout and Howard.

I heard that CSI Cyber was particularly bad. I've never been in to any of the CSI shows though, so I can't really compare Cyber to the others.

Inspired by me being conned into watching "The Raft" last night by the Direct TV guide description of the show that made it sound awesome. In reality, it's two strangers in a raft, floating in the middle of the ocean with some kind of ball contraption hanging onto the raft that keeps them floating toward land so they don't have to even navigate really. They try to fish, hang up tarps for shelter, and sit around shooting the breeze/moping for 8 days waiting to make land. Riveting. Watch it. Sunday Nights. Nat Geo.

That actually doesn't sound half bad.