What's new

Would Cleveland bite?

Sloan Pwns

Think Cleveland would be willing to swap the 4th and 12 th pick for next years GS pick? I know next year is supposed to be a much deeper draft. Maybe sweeten the deal a bit with a CJ miles.

Im just thinking this way, Jazz could draft Williams/Kanter (im hoping williams) and then Knight who apparently KOC is in love with.

Just a thought, flame away

No. Next years GS pick is top 7 protected. I don't think they give up number this years for 12 this year and a possibility of 8-14 next.

Kanter would be a good fit in Utah. but Knight needs to be somewhere else. He did look dominant on the college level, a Brandon Jennings type player.

K so espn insider is saying that Cleveland is looking to unload sessions and wants wing players in return. So im thinking we swap this years 2nd pick (their 4th for our 12th) swap Cj for Sessions and throw in next years GS pick as a sweetener. This gives us a great PnR pg, plus the 3rd and 4th pick in this years draft. thoughts?

Last edited:
K so espn insider is saying that Cleveland is looking to unload sessions and wants wing players in return. So im thinking we swap this years 2nd pick (their 4th for our 12th) swap Cj for Sessions and throw in next years GS pick as a sweetener. This gives us a great PnR pg, plus the 3rd and 4th pick in this years draft. thoughts?

It was a legitimate "huh?" -- I'm not sure what you're saying. Jazz trades what for Cleveland's what?

It was a legitimate "huh?" -- I'm not sure what you're saying. Jazz trades what for Cleveland's what?

I understand it was poorly written, but was it really unintelligible? Here is the idea I squeezed from my mind grapes: The Jazz and Cleveland swap the 4th and 12th pick in this years draft. Cleveland receives CJ miles and next years GS pick and Utah receives Ramon Sessions. Better?

I understand it was poorly written, but was it really unintelligible? Here is the idea I squeezed from my mind grapes: The Jazz and Cleveland swap the 4th and 12th pick in this years draft. Cleveland receives CJ miles and next years GS pick and Utah receives Ramon Sessions. Better

Seems OK - except that with Kirilenko leaving and Miles gone through trade, we'll really be short on the wings..

But I'm definitely down with having both Kanter and Knight on our roster next year. Absolutely.

The Jazz and Cleveland swap the 4th and 12th pick in this years draft. Cleveland receives CJ miles and next years GS pick and Utah receives Ramon Sessions. Better?

I want to keep the GS pick. Jazz get Sessions. I'm down on Knight. I'd prefer Biyombo. Don't need to trade with Cleveland in order to draft Biyombo. Meh.

I'm down on Knight. I'd prefer Biyombo.

Huh? During the combine the announcers said Biyombo can't dribble, shoot, or catch the ball. You would prefer him over Knight, whose stats are essentially identical to Irving?