What's new

Would Hayward...

♪alt13

Would Hayward have any interest in a 2 year 61 million dollar deal(2nd having a player option)?

That extra year would give Hayward the opportunity to chase a six-year 210 million-dollar contract.

He won't respond. He just told me to go away and stop texting him dick pics.

I always suspected who Saint was... but after all this time the truth comes out! Saint is actually:

ALFONSO "BENJI" BURKE II
AKA - Trey's Dad
AKA the "Original Anthony Weiner".

It's an honor (and a PLEASURE) to just share some corner of the internet with you good sir!

PS. G-Hawg is going to do what makes the most money and what helps him succeed.

He strikes me as someone who may be a bit to conservative to take this wager. He can lock-in a ****load of cash after this season.

Would 'we' be OK with that deal?

The player max raises if the salary cap raises. The salary cap has been rising every year. I would assume the Jazz would want to re-sign Hayward after that two year deal. So I would say no. If the Jazz are re-signing Hayward this summer then the longest contract possible is what we want. It will save us money.

He strikes me as someone who may be a bit to conservative to take this wager. He can lock-in a ****load of cash after this season.

Roughly 150 million this summer guaranteed
Vs
30 + 210= 240 million

I think that if Hayward had the specific goal of getting 7 points a quarter (sometimes he still just disapears)he makes the all nba 3rd team at least.