What's new

Would this be a dream draft for the Jazz?

https://nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

I could live with that. We get our superstar SF, allowing Hayward to play his natural position of SG. We also get two good back-up PG's to back up Trey Burke. I would be very happy.

Jazz do not need two backup PGs. They have Neto already. Jazz need another shooter off the bench. Aaron Harrison is a guy I really like. Right now it is too hard to tell what players will be available since the draft order has not been decided and players still haven't said if they are leaving yet. By the way nbadraft.net has the worse mock draft on the internet in my opinion. There is no way Aaron Gordon is going 19th.

If we got Jabari and a barrel of cow dung that we were mandated to place on the bench the entire season, it would be a dream draft. If we were offered that now, I'd take it.

If we got Jabari and a barrel of cow dung that we were mandated to place on the bench the entire season, it would be a dream draft. If we were offered that now, I'd take it.

Can we make the barrel of cow dung the new head coach?

Parker, Dekker, P. Young

Like the Dekker pick with GSW pick. He has been playing the 4 with Wisconsin this year and can shoot. However, still now sure he will come out and if he does I think he will probably go before GSW pick.

Parker is dream draft scenario allowing us to keep core 5. If we get Embiid or Randle then we say goodbye to Kanter. If we draft Exum it will be biggest draft mistake in DL era.

Parker is dream draft scenario allowing us to keep core 5. If we get Embiid or Randle then we say goodbye to Kanter. If we draft Exum it will be biggest draft mistake in DL era.

Don't worry, Exum is gonna play college ball next year.