What's new

Would you help Golden State get Howard?

Magic Spray

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/...ap-clearing-efforts-not-solely-tied-to-dwight

League sources tell CBSSports.com that Golden State has offered the likes of Andrew Bogut, Andris Biedrins and Richard Jefferson to the Hawks, Cavaliers and Jazz. The Warriors would have to unload two of the three in order to clear enough space to land Howard in a straight free-agent signing, and Atlanta, Cleveland and Utah essentially are the only teams with that kind of room.

If I'm KOC/Lindsey I do it only if they throw in their 2014 pick. that pick is going to be amazing because Dwight Howard is a team destroyer and I would love to see the Warriors and Mark Jackson get completely submarined by their own stupidity. Bogut and Favors and Kanter? That means ~30 mins each at the Pf/C spots. that would be like cerberus, baby

But enough about my opinion. I am consistently wrong. Would you?

Three threads on this? Go look at the five pages I've typed out on this in the other threads.

I'd do it...

Even for what hacks fake rumor thing of just two first round picks!!!

Why don't we make a pitch for Howard? It seems Rockets are the front runners, and we had similar record as they did last year, while younger, and plenty of CAP room.

Because Howard is an immature baby who has no offensive game who wants a max salary. NO

Edit: Think about it; other than experience and strength, what does Howard have that go-bear doesn't have? GB can develop experience and strength, and his attitude is already light years above Howards.

So, HoopsHype tweeted out that GS is lining up Iguadala as their backup plan if Howard won't sign with GS. Twitter also says that GS is talking Bogut to Utah.

So, my question is this:

If GS wants to get rid of Bogut, why would they be interested in Iguadala unless they are planning on Thompson or Barnes being gone?

Also, Sean Pendergast tweeted out that Dwight and Curry made "some kind of drunk Vine" at 3 am last night and GS is desperately trying to clear cap space.

I lol'd at the OP's last paragraph. Enough so that it was rep'd.

I wouldn't mind Bogut as long as youth minutes don't suffer. Oh wait, Ty is still here huh? That would be my main concern.

While helping one devil (GSTankers) we hurt another (Lakers). My hate of the Lakers is stronger than mine for the Tankers.

Edit:
One person briefed on Golden State's cap-clearing efforts told CBSSports.com that the team is intent on clearing room regardless of Howard's decision. If Howard says no to Golden State, the Warriors are expected to use the room -- if successful in moving contracts -- to chase another max-level free agent such as Denver forward Andre Iguodala, the person said. CBSSports.com

So the deal may go thru regardless of Howard.

While helping one devil (GSTankers) we hurt another (Lakers). My hate of the Lakers is stronger than mine for the Tankers.

I'm not sure that the Warriors getting Dwight at the expense of Bogut and Barnes/picks is helping them. Dwight is injured about as much as Bogut lately, and he's an offenseless hack.

(hehe, hack. ironic)

I don't want just Bogut. I want Barnes as well or multiple picks. (and multiple picks?)

To get Barnes and multiple picks Utah would have to give up something.

Bogut, Barnes and their 2014, 2016 1st round picks for Burks, Utah's 2015 1st round and a future second?

To get Barnes and multiple picks Utah would have to give up something.

Bogut, Barnes and their 2014, 2016 1st round picks for Burks, Utah's 2015 1st round and a future second?
Ok, let's think about this then. First, taking his salary off the books is something right there, but if that's not enough, how about we take off of their hands one more bad contract and then do a sign and trade for Millsap, who is probably going away anyway. we lose nothing, they get an offensive player who can score while Dwight picks his nose, and we get the draft pick we should have had along with a rental extra big while GoBear and the core four finish developing. winwin.

demand 1st round no protection
hire greegg wllliams football team from united states bounty gate
bounty on currys ankles
bounty on dwights back
draft parker