Would you do this trade?

• Yes

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • No

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Yes but we would have to include Trey

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Parsons has more of killer instinct and doesn't seem soft/scared like Hayward. Parsons stepped his game up in the playoffs, Hayward disappeared in his only playoff appearance (and in big games/moments in general). And the clincher for me...Parsons won't be expecting a $12M+/year contract, so we could get similar production to Hayward for a lot less.

Parsons has more of killer instinct and doesn't seem soft/scared like Hayward. Parsons stepped his game up in the playoffs, Hayward disappeared in his only playoff appearance (and in big games/moments in general). And the clincher for me...Parsons won't be expecting a $12M+/year contract, so we could get similar production to Hayward for a lot less.

Disagree... dude is looking to get paid. He's make 2nd round money the last 3 years.

Too late.

Jazz control Hayward only in the sense they can match an offer.

Seems Hayward maybe getting paid in the 12-14 range.

I am not a fan of DL.

Remember the Favors press conference when he complimented Favors for wanting to keep the core together, stating they think they will.
What happens..they shop Favors this DRAFT. Nice.

As for Hayward ... he is NOT a #1 option on any team .. at all.

He is a #3 option on a playoff team and a 2 option on a 7-8 seed team. He will get paid.

If the Jazz really wanted Hayward they should have paid the 4/50.

It's all a business.

One moment you state it is a business and then just a second ago you typed that you are upset DL shopped Favors? Which is it? Beside the fact you don't even know what the trade was or what the Jazz actually offered the Cavs or what they offered Hayward. The reports I read (not saying they are accurate) the Jazz gave him a very good deal like you just mentioned. Hayward turned it down. So what do you think is hayward's worth because he wants to get paid as a number 1 option but you say he is at best a 2nd option on a bad team.

I don't think DL is losing any sleep.

One moment you state it is a business and then just a second ago you typed that you are upset DL shopped Favors? Which is it? Beside the fact you don't even know what the trade was or what the Jazz actually offered the Cavs or what they offered Hayward. The reports I read (not saying they are accurate) the Jazz gave him a very good deal like you just mentioned. Hayward turned it down. So what do you think is hayward's worth because he wants to get paid as a number 1 option but you say he is at best a 2nd option on a bad team.

I don't think DL is losing any sleep.

Hayward did not turn down 4/50, he was not offered it (obviously these are "supposed" numbers)

Batum gets 12 a year as a 3rd option I think.

My rip on DL was the crap he gave emphasizing he wanted to keep the core. I'd trather he say nothing.

Hayward will be gone IMO. Jazz will not maytch what I think he will be offered (my guess is 4/52)

The grass is always greener. How many of you who are so down on Hayward think Parsons would have done that much better as the #1 option? If the roles had been reversed, I am absolutely confident that the same people wanting to throw Hayward out with the trash would now be saying the same thing about Parsons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hayward did not turn down 4/50, he was not offered it (obviously these are "supposed" numbers)

Batum gets 12 a year as a 3rd option I think.

My rip on DL was the crap he gave emphasizing he wanted to keep the core. I'd trather he say nothing.

Hayward will be gone IMO. Jazz will not maytch what I think he will be offered (my guess is 4/52)

They will match that all day.

Why the hell trading 1990 born Hayward for 1988 born Chandler Parsons ? Hayward will be the superior player...

Parsons could play the 3 better than Hayward. I need to know what the plan is with Burks... we starting him? Is Hayward our new 3? Off the bench again?

Parsons might fit a need better. It's close which means it might be a viable deal.

This.
I guess i give a slight edge to parsons because it allows burks to be the man at the 2

The grass is always greener. How many of you who are so down on Hayward think Parsons would have done that much better as the #1 option? If the roles had been reversed, I am absolutely confident that the same people wanting to throw Hayward out with the trash would now be saying the same thing about Parsons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we had parsons last year instead of hayward then he never would have been asked to be the #1 option.

Parsons would have played the 3, burks would have been the number one option as the starting shooting guard (and done a better job imo) and jeffy off the bench.

Nm jefferson would have started the 2

I think Hayward would have looked better playing with better players, ala parsons in Houston. I wouldn't do this trade. Hayward is younger and already knows and likes the jazz org.

I think Hayward would have looked better playing with better players, ala parsons in Houston. I wouldn't do this trade. Hayward is younger and already knows and likes the jazz org.
If he likes the Jazz organization so much he sure has a real ****ty way of showing it. Nothing he has done all season or off season tells me he wants to be here. He's all about the almighty dollar....

If he likes the Jazz organization so much he sure has a real ****ty way of showing it. Nothing he has done all season or off season tells me he wants to be here. He's all about the almighty dollar....

So after a grueling 82 game season, getting married, running a clinic for NBA in another country and playing for Team USA this summer he;s a bum.

Whatever....

I would want my money too....