What's new

Would you trade Raul Neto for Jimmer Fredette?

Raul Neto or Jimmer Fredette?

• Total voters
Not just no but Hell No! A chukar for a point guard with potential sounds like a bad idea to me.

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz.com mobile app

It was a toss-up between "Another Jimmer Thread?" and "TBS is a badass" but I went with another jimmer thread. It was close though, keep your head up TBS.

McNeal(is he even part of the team?) and an unknown second rounder would my Jimmer lowball offer, just because I don't think he has much of a market outside of being included in a bigger deal.

It was a toss-up between "Another Jimmer Thread?" and "TBS is a badass" but I went with another jimmer thread. It was close though, keep your head up TBS.

TBS=Trey burke sucks?

Jimmer in Utah is just a terrible idea. If the starting PG ever struggles, there will be too much fan talk about putting Jimmer in. If Jimmer was actually starter quality, it wouldn't matter as much. Hell if Jimmer was even backup quality it might be alright.

Jimmer in Utah is just a terrible idea. If the starting PG ever struggles, there will be too much fan talk about putting Jimmer in. If Jimmer was actually starter quality, it wouldn't matter as much. Hell if Jimmer was even backup quality it might be alright.

I agree with the expert. Jimmer needs to earn his minutes not get them with a bunch of fanboy crap. It would be bad for both him and the Jazz.

I pick Neto, but not because I think Jimmer is a bad player. It's more due to the fact that the anti-Jimmer (oh yes, your just as annoying as the BYU fan next door) and Jimmer fanboys would be unbearable for those of us who don't give a ****. What a headache for everyone involved.

However, to those of you who think Jimmer can't even be a backup, that's crazy. Don't look more, but your bias is showing. We have freaking Lucas III as back up right now. It would take much to be better than Watson, Tinsley or Lucas.

Judging by the 3 votes for Jimmer and the 47 votes for not-Jimmer I don't think he has a whole lot of fanboys left. Mostly just haters.