What's new

Wow .. just got word (media not yet informed, as far as I know) ..

I wonder if this all but guarantees Lamar Odom ends up on the team. I sure hope he doesn't after his miserable last season. I also wonder if this gives Cousins or Favors a chance to make the olympic team. Hmmm....

No way Lamar Odom makes the team ahead of Favors. Lamar Scrodum shouldn't even be considered for the team.

Quite amazing he can throw his body all over the court and come out completely unscathed .. then one light workout for NOH ..

Quite amazing he can throw his body all over the court and come out completely unscathed .. then one light workout for NOH ..

I'm always weary of guys who rely on their athleticism for this one reason. Hopefully, the injury isn't too severe.

Ankle sprains do suck, but he will be over it by the time the season starts. It just sucks for the year after, because you can always slightly feel it and it gets sore easily.

No way Lamar Odom makes the team ahead of Favors. Lamar Scrodum shouldn't even be considered for the team.
But think of the reality special that could be produced..."The Kardashians Invade London." The Trashian girls could all be "hostesses" in the Olympic Village. Bruce Jenner could MC the decathlon. Must-see TV, I tell you. I'll bet some execs are already lobbying for Lamar to be injury replacement.

But think of the reality special that could be produced..."The Kardashians Invade London." The Trashian girls could all be "hostesses" in the Olympic Village. Bruce Jenner could MC the decathlon. Must-see TV, I tell you. I'll bet some execs are already lobbying for Lamar to be injury replacement.

In one episode Chloe mistakes Coach K for Hitler and all chaos ensues.