What's new

WOW!!! The next 'Jimmer'...

Nice. I'd sign him. I still fail to comprehend how somebody can put up 36/game and only be going to Western Michigan. And this guy is not even undersized. You'd think some bigger schools would be interested.

Nice. I'd sign him. I still fail to comprehend how somebody can put up 36/game and only be going to Western Michigan. And this guy is not even undersized. You'd think some bigger schools would be interested.

He's put up 50 twice, once last season and once this season... Some bigger fish were on him, but I think he preferred to go somewhere where he could play immediately and have the ball in his hands. In the bigger conferences he'd be relegated to a spot up shooter off the bench which isn't his game.

just dropped 22 in his last game. finally starting to get minutes because of some injuries. they play at duke on espn 2 on Dec. 30 in case anyone is interested!

...looks like he shoots off a lot of picks! You have to deny him the ball to stop him! My kind of guy!.....oh, wait.....does he have any jailhouse tats?