What's new

X-Files Reboot

Anyone checkout the season premiere? I thought it was pretty solid and showed a lot of promise.

So I read a review, before it showed and they were down on it, way down. But the reviews I saw today were all excited for the show. They are replaying it tonight, I am going to try to catch it.

It was solid. I HOPE they get such good ratings they somehow bring the show back. But based on the story line so far it might not be plausible if everything they thought was true is a lie made by the government.

It was solid. I HOPE they get such good ratings they somehow bring the show back. But based on the story line so far it might not be plausible if everything they thought was true is a lie made by the government.

Maybe try a spoiler warning?

Maybe try not clicking on a thread link if you don't want to read a discussion regarding it?
Maybe go **** yourself?

There's an established online etiquette regarding spoilers. You're violating it. I don't think it's my problem. Plus, I have no plans to watch this show, just trying to look out for those that might.

Maybe go **** yourself?

There's an established online etiquette regarding spoilers. You're violating it. I don't think it's my problem. Plus, I have no plans to watch this show, just trying to look out for those that might.

I would never act like I was not a complete tool.

It's X-Files, they won't follow a strict story line. There will be a lot of stand-alone episodes.

It's X-Files, they won't follow a strict story line. There will be a lot of stand-alone episodes.

I would prefer it that way. They kept it fresh and interesting for a decade (fun stories, great effects) but the characters were what made it so great, IMO. I wasn't too excited about Mulder in the new episode though. He seems too flat. I know he's depressed, but damn.

Somehow I never watched X Files back in the day. I caught some of this and thought it was pretty good. I'll try it again.

Watching an X-Files rerun now, (alien conspiracy narrative.) Wondering where it all went wrong, my feeling is it ran far too long. A tighter shorter series could have left it as an all time great show.

Dy1DLY3XQAE296z.jpg

I remember that show.