What's new

XBOX 360 Update

Archie Moses

XBOX live + ESPN = Pure greatness > science > your opinion.

Live as we know it has just drastically changed for the good. Mankind will never be the same.

Coming to a household near you.

92% chance of getting a divorce - here we come! ;)

Explain this? I just got a xbox360 and am confused. Do I have to pay to get ESPN? What's the purpose? Why can't I just look at my television. Explain, thanks.

Explain this? I just got a xbox360 and am confused. Do I have to pay to get ESPN? What's the purpose? Why can't I just look at my television. Explain, thanks.

Are these serious questions? Do you have Live? Did you download the update and read the terms of service?

If you have Live, how the beep could you not know what I'm talking about? XBOX dashboard just got a new makeover. It's more expensive now, but you get things like ESPN on demand and Zune Marketplace. When you turn the Xbox on, it will ask you for an update then show you a tutorial about the update. It practically holds your hand during the exciting experience. If you have Live, and don't know what I'm talking about, that's on you, not me.

If you have Live, how the beep could you not know what I'm talking about? XBOX dashboard just got a new makeover. It's more expensive now, but you get things like ESPN on demand and Zune Marketplace. When you turn the Xbox on, it will ask you for an update then show you a tutorial about the update. It practically holds your hand during the exciting experience. If you have Live, and don't know what I'm talking about, that's on you, not me.

1. Who the **** wants ESPN On Demand? They jumped the shark over 10 years ago.
2. See #1.

1. Who the **** wants ESPN On Demand? They jumped the shark over 10 years ago.
2. See #1.

Um, me. It also plays live sporting events as well, including ESPN 360 games. I only have a cable box hooked up on one of my TV's. I can watch sports in one room now, and it leaves the TV open for others to watch in another room. How is this a bad thing?

Um, me. It also plays live sporting events as well, including ESPN 360 games. I only have a cable box hooked up on one of my TV's. I can watch sports in one room now, and it leaves the TV open for others to watch in another room. How is this a bad thing?

It sounds like you need to get your **** together. Seriously. One cable box? Maybe you should have sprung for some ****ing upgrades before running down to buy a tenth of a carat for that femme fatale whose finger you're wrapped around. Just sayin'. If she really loved you, she'd wait. Sports waits for nobody. Comprende? Listen, if you're really trying to win her over, still, even after your nuptials during which she probably had her fingers crossed, here's some words of wisdom. And they're failsafe. The fastest way to a woman’s heart is through her bra. Trust me on that. Try it and get back to me.

It sounds like you need to get your **** together. Seriously. One cable box? Maybe you should have sprung for some ****ing upgrades before running down to buy a tenth of a carat for that femme fatale whose finger you're wrapped around. Just sayin'. If she really loved you, she'd wait. Sports waits for nobody. Comprende? Listen, if you're really trying to win her over, still, even after your nuptials during which she probably had her fingers crossed, here's some words of wisdom. And they're failsafe. The fastest way to a woman’s heart is through her bra. Trust me on that. Try it and get back to me.

That advice cuts deep, bro, but it's so true on so many levels. I wish I had your shoulder here to cry on.

Xbox Live including ESPN3.com is amazing, yes! Since I'm too cheap to pay for cable especially!

BTW - I'm DWill4THREE on Live if you wanna game sometime.