What's new

You guys are all nerds.

kwb

Yeah I said it. Kicky, I'm sorry your girl did you wrong like Greene did to Al ok? My sub of the game for tonight is Archie. Dave, you're cool and all but that piece of **** mustache has got to go. UB, you're my boy and not in a perverted MJ/Elmo kind of way. And if you're all wondering about Archie and I's convo tonight, it consisted of LeBrons dick and 100k. Kicky, go ahead and give me a warning now. Still ain't going to help you get your girl back and add inches to your dick. Archie and the crown put me up to it. I love you all.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Archie's drinkin' again. Those Mo's get all feisty when they been drinkin'. It's like listening to a grandma swear.

Gameface, Archie is sober. I'm the only one drinking. I want to try your beer.

And why doesn't Archie log on and say so himself? I miss that guy.

Maybe he's sleeping. He didn't answer my phone call.

Yeah I said it. Kicky, I'm sorry your girl did you wrong like Greene did to Al ok? My sub of the game for tonight is Archie. Dave, you're cool and all but that piece of **** mustache has got to go. UB, you're my boy and not in a perverted MJ/Elmo kind of way. And if you're all wondering about Archie and I's convo tonight, it consisted of LeBrons dick and 100k. Kicky, go ahead and give me a warning now. Still ain't going to help you get your girl back and add inches to your dick. Archie and the crown put me up to it. I love you all.

This was the best thread of all time you almost woke me up to read? Dude, you're gonna have to do better than that.