What's new

You have got to be freaking kidding me.

What else exactly are we supposed to do?

tanks-1a.jpg

Good god man its like groundhog day. When we were fighting with them step for step I could see this coming, I predicted it with like 4 minutes left in game... it just seemed inevitible. Awesome thing is that the schedule doesn't break our way, like, ever again

I don't know. It is just frustrating. Seriously? We outplayed them basically the entire game and they win on a miracle 3-point shot? Are we just unlucky or something?

Tonight? Yeah.

Barfinelli made two greats shots I noticed this game. Hayward guarded him nearly perfectly in the first half before he splooshed a 3. Same thing on the end on a lucky bounce.

Seems obvious to me. Start Jefferson. Favors. Carroll. Hayward. Mo. Bench Watson Forever. Use Burks as the backup point. Play Kanter more minutes. Use Millsap at the 3. Get a Basketball Coach.

Good god man its like groundhog day. When we were fighting with them step for step I could see this coming, I predicted it with like 4 minutes left in game... it just seemed inevitible. Awesome thing is that the schedule doesn't break our way, like, ever again

I felt the same way versus the Cavaliers the other night. Jazz were up by like ten and I felt disappointment creeping up on me and BAM! :/

Seems obvious to me. Start Jefferson. Favors. Carroll. Hayward. Mo. Bench Watson Forever. Use Burks as the backup point. Play Kanter more minutes. Use Millsap at the 3. Get a Basketball Coach.

Word up!..... this is what im talkin bout.

How long have you been watching the jazz. Been like this for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeears!

Not really. I have been watching the Jazz my entire life (26 years). Never can I remember us having a team with this much overall talent fail time and time again. Sorry that I brought it up. It's just ridiculously frustrating.

Not really. I have been watching the Jazz my entire life (26 years). Never can I remember us having a team with this much overall talent fail time and time again. Sorry that I brought it up. It's just ridiculously frustrating.

Trust me I was as pissed as anyone.

I think its a carryover from Sloan. As is everything with Corbin. Jazz just don't guard the 3 well enough. Plus they are extremely unlucky.

What else exactly are we supposed to do? That's now three games in a row that we should have won that we have lost.

not make stupid mistakes.
not play players who zcore 0 points more than 5 minutes.
not put certain players together on the floro at the same time.
start your best players.
Burks Hayward Carol Kanter Favors first of the bench millsap

Trust me I was as pissed as anyone.

I think its a carryover from Sloan. As is everything with Corbin. Jazz just don't guard the 3 well enough. Plus they are extremely unlucky.

Make your own luck. The Jazz are struggling for one main reason. They are being led by a nice yet incompetent coach.

As long as these young guys continue to progress I can live with any outcome. Another lottery pick, GS pick, and all the expiring contracts we have = assets. The Jazz are going to have a lot of options.