What's new

You Jazz Don't Produce....

MeloTheJazzKiller

poster+Earthquake+Charlton+Heston+Ava+Gardner++poster2.jpg

The beast Mitchell Robinson, Knox, Trier, and Barrett take to the floor and produce a 7.1 Earthquake! The mighty Knicks are the team to beat this season. World shakers! Literally.

I think Zion manhandling Knox and throwing him to the ground triggered the Earthquake tbh.
Nah, God is pissed that the Knicks with the worst record in NBA only had a 14% chance at the first pick. God was waiting for this game against Zion to unleash his anger. Just wait till we play the Nets and Durant. Oh, man, God is really going to let loose.

This topic has some funny offseason bait bants

Thanks on the effort on keeping us enterteined

Uhh, you do realize to whom you are saying that to, no? Melo The Jazz Killer. Even OJ is afraid of Melo when Melo plays the Jazz.

”Carmelo might have just played his last game in the NBA. No one wants Carmelo Anthony. Contenders don’t want him, fringe playoff teams don’t want him and lottery teams don’t want him.” - Jalen Rose

He wont get.away with that against 50% of nba players
True, but it won't be because the other players are hating on him. Zion is a likable guy. I really don't see any vet going at him in anger. Remember Lonzo Ball's first NBA game? It was against the Clippers, specifically against Patrick Beverley. That psycho made sure Lonzo knew he was going to be in for a hard time in the NBA. I don't see Zion getting that treatment.

”Carmelo might have just played his last game in the NBA. No one wants Carmelo Anthony. Contenders don’t want him, fringe playoff teams don’t want him and lottery teams don’t want him.” - Jalen Rose
Jalen Rose also said the Jazz are a favorite to take the West. See, Jalen Rose is stupid. Very stupid. His comments about Melo are therefore stupid.

Melo is waiting to see where all this year's, next year's, and 2021 free agents end up. He is one of the ten greatest b-ball players ever. Melo knows his place is to be with other great players. So he waits.