What's new

You know what this forum needs? PICS.

Nice V-Neck. That guy almost looks like a girl too, not bad. I imagine that's what MCR looks like. A little too much bra-stuffing though, totally gives it away.

FYI there may be some pics of me floating around somewhere on these forums.

Keep the pictures coming, gentlemen. Don't be shy.

Side note: At the age of 18, I seem to have more facial hair than a good chunk of you. Being from southeast Europe blows on so many levels.

Not gonna lie though, we definitely got some good looking folk on this board. Posrep for anyone who posts a pic of vinylone

morgan-grimes-7.jpg

Wait, so you're the white kid??

So confused.

No, dummy, he's the black guy with the giant clock. We all know white people can't be Muslim, and who would seriously post a picture of themselves wearing Bronco's gear?

No, dummy, he's the black guy with the giant clock. We all know white people can't be Muslim, and who would seriously post a picture of themselves wearing Bronco's gear?

HEY. who ya calling dummy??

I totally that that your post referred to him as the black guy with the giant ****. I need to get some sleep, jesus. FWIW I know you're kidding, but my older brother is fair skinned, and green eyed. Could pass for a Mo, even.

Viny has Justin Bieber hair. What a douchebag.

Urban dictionary:

fauxhawk: How douche bags wear their hair . Attempting to mimic the bad-***'ness of a real Mohawk, douche bags will take their full existing head of hair, and with hair gel, push it all to the center-top of their head and then spike said center-top. Similar to how their mommies used to do to them in the tub when they were toddlers. Common hairstyle amongst douchebag Lexus drivers.

hehepeepeecaca :)

Urban dictionary:

fauxhawk: How douche bags wear their hair . Attempting to mimic the bad-***'ness of a real Mohawk, douche bags will take their full existing head of hair, and with hair gel, push it all to the center-top of their head and then spike said center-top. Similar to how their mommies used to do to them in the tub when they were toddlers. Common hairstyle amongst douchebag Lexus drivers.

hehepeepeecaca :)

You son of a bitch. ;)

Black Swordsman...are you like 15? You probably shouldn't be posting here son...Trout is known to have some Sandusky tendencies. You should just be glad Lefty Jace isn't here anymore, he'd make you eat his horsey sauce.

/hoping somebody remembers this stuff from the old board.

Im 21 :/ that picture was when I was 18ish when I was at hollywood where the stars in the road are.

Also I squint a lot outside so that might make me look younger at least on that picture.

21? Goddamnit.

Looks like Im still the youngest on this board.

Black Swordsman...are you like 15? You probably shouldn't be posting here son...Trout is known to have some Sandusky tendencies. You should just be glad Lefty Jace isn't here anymore, he'd make you eat his horsey sauce.

/hoping somebody remembers this stuff from the old board.

He was born to pump the horsey sauce.