What's new

You know what this forum needs? PICS.

My pants are just normal Levis, not bellbottoms. I think the way they're being pushed out exaggerated the width at the bottom. With that said, I don't have the greatest taste in style.

My pants are just normal Levis, not bellbottoms. I think the way they're being pushed out exaggerated the width at the bottom. With that said, I don't have the greatest taste in style.

Come on Arch, I was expecting a much more inflammatory response directed towards me. You're making me feel bad now. Responding to insults in an orderly conduct is not the Archie Moses that I know :(

I should have assumed Archies wife was attractive. Hurry up and have a daughter so I can stalk her when she's older. Thanks.

London.... Slondon, mon frere. I know bank of Utah Lake when I see it. That's clearly West Provo, UT.

And Camp Speicher(not to be confused with Camp Sphincter where Troutbum spent the summers of his youth)? Clearly Gameface's garage.
You should see how many Merritt Badges I got my last summer there. It was a butt-load.
I should have assumed Archies wife was attractive. Hurry up and have a daughter so I can stalk her when she's older. Thanks.
So YOU'RE Mantooth's duplicate account. Nice try on the whole, "when she's older" bit -- we're not fooled.

It's ridiculous but when I see the photos of the people I like on the forum I think 'aww, they look cool' and when I see the shots of the jackasses I think 'yeah they look like it too'. Feel free to judge mine accordingly I guess. =(

Christmas 2011
P1020787.jpg

It's ridiculous but when I see the photos of the people I like on the forum I think 'aww, they look cool' and when I see the shots of the jackasses I think 'yeah they look like it too'. Feel free to judge mine accordingly I guess. =(

Christmas 2011
P1020787.jpg

I'm curious...what category do I fall in?

Christmas 2011
P1020787.jpg

You and Cy look like you would be good friends.

Also your name is perfect for your hipster attitude. I enjoy that.