What's new

You know what this forum needs? PICS.

206403_1789175020979_1587695920_1722389_2682907_s.jpg

This is a photo of my before (Jan. 10, 11) and after (Apr. 4, 11)

I wish I knew how to make it bigger. And yes, I've used that line before.

This goes against my better judgement but here's a pic we posted on my teenage daughter's Facebook page when she had a couple of stalkers from school that wouldn't leave her alone. Worked like a charm.

Me2.jpg

Since it is already in cyber space what the hell...

You look like a more in shape version of Val Kilmer in Felon. And with less hair. You scare me.

And in honor of my 200th post, here is me looking like a major douche.

But don't deny that I look good. You all wanna **** me, I know already.

eaglesprinter

Is my picture showing up for anybody? I don't know how to post pictures.....somebody fix it.

Worst comment ever. I picture kicky like he is the NFL draft guy that argues with Mel K Jr, I forget his name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUc9sXWRrV0

For some reason this one makes me think of trout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MlrmOL9HNU&NR=1

I could use some humor to take my mind off of work. Post a picture of yourself so we can all see what a clown-box you are in real life. If you choose not to post a real picture, I will find one of you and post it. (along with a 'Paint' edit)

Someone get this party started.

Great, a pic thread. I totally can't wait to count the number of infractions that will be given out in here.

EDIT: Oh, it's just the standard "post your own picture" type. Never mind. I didn't even read the quote, just assumed the worst.

This goes against my better judgement but here's a pic we posted on my teenage daughter's Facebook page when she had a couple of stalkers from school that wouldn't leave her alone. Worked like a charm.

Me2.jpg

Since it is already in cyber space what the hell...

I find it hard to believe a guy who looks like that has never had a speeding ticket.