What's new

You know what this forum needs? PICS.

mate your gf's glasses are crooked. Please straighten them, it's making her look marginally less attractive

Thank you for pointing this out. I'll be sure to tell her that her attractiveness is marginally less for some dude from Australia, who posts in a Jazz discussion forum, because her glasses being slightly crooked (either by a few millimeters or the angle.) She's gonna lose sleep over this.

Hehepeepeecaca

Thank you for pointing this out. I'll be sure to tell her that her attractiveness is marginally less for some dude from Australia, who posts in a Jazz discussion forum, because her glasses being slightly crooked (either by a few millimeters or the angle.) She's gonna lose sleep over this.

Hehepeepeecaca

It is better not to tell her.

*social lubricant*

Mia Love explaining to her constituents things she's learned in DC, like "the Shocker" for instance.

LQIRHAIQRBCEJKJVJ6MNANX6PA.jpg

20170708_131254_zps6fw9wle5.jpg

I went to Gamingcon earlier this year with my son, gf, brother and nephew and got a pic with the voice actress from Overwatch - Symmetra. We also met Zynyatta and Roadhog. Roadhog was, by far, the coolest and super personable. He gave my son a signed picture of himself and did some of his voice lines. My lil guy absolutely loved it.
Dude, I thought you said you'd been lifting for 6 months.

Dude, I thought you said you'd been lifting for 6 months.

Wait Archie is the one with red hair right? I mean isn't that the way we all picture him?

Anybody around here have any rad Hurley T-shirts?
Do you know why I love Hurley shirts? They make them long so they actually fit pretty nice, being a tall guy. I'm sure that's something that you never have to worry about. What are you? 5'11"?

Do you know why I love Hurley shirts? They make them long so they actually fit pretty nice, being a tall guy. I'm sure that's something that you never have to worry about. What are you? 5'11"?
6’... but long in the torso. Probably the same average size of someone who is 6’3”. But yeah, can’t wear Hurley cuz it’s just too broughy and douchey.

6’... but long in the torso. Probably the same average size of someone who is 6’3”. But yeah, can’t wear Hurley cuz it’s just too broughy and douchey.
You must be the best looking and best dressed guy on the board considering how much you like to dis people.

Clearly, wearing a blue t-shirt to gaming con is obviously a clear indicator to how douchey and broughy someone is.

You must be the best looking and best dressed guy on the board considering how much you like to dis people.

Clearly, wearing a blue t-shirt to gaming con is obviously a clear indicator to how douchey and broughy someone is.
Hurley, bro. Sk8 or die, son! Or surf or whatever!!!!1!!

BP.jpg
nzRV72U
nzRV72U.jpg
@Jason why can't we upload photos from computers anymore? I don't know which of these show up but they are all showing up messed up on post preview on a PC.

Anyway, if anyone can see, I thought I'd share the original artistic rendering of my favorite picture of my wife and I at 20 y.o., back when we both still looked good, that I recently commissioned from a main pencil artist and I believe an in artist (not entirely sure) from The Black Panther comic books. The yellow is a lighting problem only. It's actually all white except the ink.

bxtP4