What's new

You nut me, I break your wrist

Sometimes when you flex on guys they punch you in the face... sucks he got hurt here. If you put you nuts in someone’s face make sure they aren’t in a position to power bomb you.

I mean, he got dunked on. Jonas could get out of the way. Metu cant just let go or he is going to hurt Jonas.
I get it but there was some extra in there imo. JV definitely wrong.

If you get someone good in pickup ball and talk ****... better brace yourself next time you go into the middle.

Looks like he broke his wrist hanging on the rim more than it does from falling.

Dude starts clapping afterwards.

I broke my wrist last year in a motorcycle crash and it took forever to heal.

If they were truly tangled up then I could see it being purely accidental. But JV grabbed his leg and spun purposefully toward the baseline, and literally slammed him to the floor. He had the option to just walk forward where he had an obviously clear path away from the rim, chose instead to turn toward it while holding the guy's leg. Beyond a dick move, should get a suspension imo.

If they were truly tangled up then I could see it being purely accidental. But JV grabbed his leg and spun purposefully toward the baseline, and literally slammed him to the floor. He had the option to just walk forward where he had an obviously clear path away from the rim, chose instead to turn toward it while holding the guy's leg. Beyond a dick move, should get a suspension imo.

It wasn't accidental on either of their parts. And when a dude tries his best to nut you, you put a spin move on him and drop him to the deck. Taught that ****er a lesson Lithuania-style.

Reactions: MVP
Kyle Collinsworth tweeted about it shortly after it happened - he spent time on the same team as JV (not sure where).

Said it was quite clear in the locker room that JV was not the guy you want to mess with.