What's new

**** you UB!

kwb

I bet he's walking around NY wearing skinny jeans and has a fine collection of scarves and beanies he now wears halfway on his head.

When I say **** you UB. It really means, "I miss you, please come back and bring your MS Paint skills with you."

Reactions: UB
From what I have seen, he's walking the streets of Brooklyn with his skinny jeans, scarfs, and knit caps while listening to the Grateful Dead.

Everything I know about someone, I learn from Facebook.

From what I have seen, he's walking the streets of Brooklyn with his skinny jeans, scarfs, and knit caps while listening to the Grateful Dead.

Everything I know about someone, I learn from Facebook.

Time for facebook but not JazzFanz? Lame.

The Mafioso Frank Sinatra hats are by far the worst part about New Yorkers-lack of- fashion sense. About 3 people in the world can pull them off, and none of them live in New York, but plenty try.

Last edited:
While I miss UB (mostly his wife, if I'm being honest), I miss his brother and O>D just as much, if not more.

I don't miss Dick. Or Millsappa.

While I miss UB (mostly his wife, if I'm being honest), I miss his brother and O>D just as much, if not more.

I might not believe you miss Dick, but I'm sure you miss Sappy. Unfortunately, she's living the good life now, actually doing worthwhile stuff in real life.

Come back, UB. We'd all like that.

I might not believe you miss Dick, but I'm sure you miss Sappy. Unfortunately, she's living the good life now, actually doing worthwhile stuff in real life.

Come back, UB. We'd all like that.
Oh trust me he rarely misses Dick

I'm confused, what does moving to New York City have to do with being unable to post on a web forum? I'm like 73% sure they have internet out there.

I'm confused, what does moving to New York City have to do with being unable to post on a web forum? I'm like 73% sure they have internet out there.

yeah but you need a special hook-up to be able to post anywhere that's based west of the Mississippi, he might not have the hook-up he needs...

yeah but you need a special hook-up to be able to post anywhere that's based west of the Mississippi, he might not have the hook-up he needs...

I don't believe that. . . . . but what do I know. . . . . you log onto the internet on an equal footing anywhere don't you?

More likely, it's like a vaudeville act gone broadway. We just want to know he values his roots here, and we wish he would just stay.

I friggin love you guys. I'm doing my best to keeps tabs on my JF pizzeeps. Between working a ****ty job at TriBeCa Whole Foods, fulltime grad school schedule, a graduate assistantship, a research assistantship, and other nonsense, I'm hard-pressed (or just hard) to find time to post. Seems like there's a lot of new posters that are way too friggin serious, but I am relieved to see my boys still got love for ewe-bee. I'll be in SLC next week, if anyone wants to do ****.

<3

you-mad-you-jelly.jpg

I friggin love you guys. I'm doing my best to keeps tabs on my JF pizzeeps. Between working a ****ty job at TriBeCa Whole Foods, fulltime grad school schedule, a graduate assistantship, a research assistantship, and other nonsense, I'm hard-pressed (or just hard) to find time to post. Seems like there's a lot of new posters that are way too friggin serious, but I am relieved to see my boys still got love for ewe-bee. I'll be in SLC next week, if anyone wants to do ****.

<3

I find no humor in life, posting on poster board thingy's, or in the Jazz.
Jazz is my life.
Stop joking about my life.
This is not jelly, this is serious.
Go away again if you are not as serious as me.

*...serious as I.

I would Neg Rep you for being a dick, but I can't afford a -14. So, consider this a verbal/typing Neg, jerk face.

Hey someone had to take your place when you went on your whiny "hiatus".

I would Neg Rep you for being a nice guy, but I can't afford a -14. So, consider this a verbal/typing plus, friend.

I cleaned it up a bit for you, oh, and I have a couple of questions for you.

What are you trying to afford?
Can you buy stuff with rep?

I cleaned it up a bit for you, oh, and I have a couple of questions for you.

What are you trying to afford?
Can you buy stuff with rep?

You see, I'm a loser in real life. Outside of my wife and kids, I have no friends, and to be honest, my wife and kids usually don't like me. I used to be good at sports, but have slowly degenerated into a fat, balding, 31 year old waste of skin. I have been in the hospital eight times this year, and have had two surgeries to try and repair my liver, which is acting like it's eighty years old and has been soaked in alcohol since birth -- all because I'm fat and lazy. I sit at a desk all day, which I promised myself I would never do, and read/post on message boards while I'm supposed to be working. If not for fly fishing, I have nothing that gives me joy. Rep is all that keeps me going in this life. I can't buy physical goods, but I can buy innerweb cred, and it allows me to have pseudo-relationships where I feel like I've really got a lot of friends.

Just kidding, fly fishing doesn't even really give me much joy anymore. Please rep me.

You see, I'm a loser in real life. Outside of my wife and kids, I have no friends, and to be honest, my wife and kids usually don't like me. I used to be good at sports, but have slowly degenerated into a fat, balding, 31 year old waste of skin. I have been in the hospital eight times this year, and have had two surgeries to try and repair my liver, which is acting like it's eighty years old and has been soaked in alcohol since birth -- all because I'm fat and lazy. I sit at a desk all day, which I promised myself I would never do, and read/post on message boards while I'm supposed to be working. If not for fly fishing, I have nothing that gives me joy. Rep is all that keeps me going in this life. I can't buy physical goods, but I can buy innerweb cred, and it allows me to have pseudo-relationships where I feel like I've really got a lot of friends.

Just kidding, fly fishing doesn't even really give me much joy anymore. Please rep me.

Repped for the story.
This story should either be in the Kicky thread, or in a newly created Fiction thread.