• Tyreke Evans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andre Roberson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw not included in the poll is George Hill.
I know the Jazz already have Rubio, Exum, Mitchell and Neto but Exum, Mitchell and Hill can all play 2.
Hood can also play 3 then Ingles and JJ at 3.

Would you have Hill back IF Gordon leaves?

Btw not included in the poll is George Hill.
I know the Jazz already have Rubio, Exum, Mitchell and Neto but Exum, Mitchell and Hill can all play 2.
Hood can also play 3 then Ingles and JJ at 3.

Would you have Hill back IF Gordon leaves?

No. If Hayward leaves, I want the Jazz to give mega minutes to Exum, Hood and Mitchell. See what the young guys have and decide if they're worth investing the future for them.

If Hayward leaves, we need to trade Diaw and Favors for assets. We need either a young player with potential or a draft pick.

If Hayward leaves, we plan for title contention in 2019 or beyond. Got to get another young asset. Getting Millsap in place of Favors is treading water.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Mike Dunleavy just got put on waivers. Sign this guy to league minimum (the Spurs want him - he can still play folks), match for Ingles elevate to starter, pick up Milsap, extend Hood and we're good in the neighborhood. All if the king decides to walk of course.

refuse to participate. In denial that Gordon might leave. Don't want to jinx.

Looks like Iguadala, and Tucker are off the board and Porter will be soon. Another chess piece in Milsap is also off the playing board. I hate the fact that Hayward's putting us through this, sorry but I really do.

Looks like Iguadala, and Tucker are off the board and Porter will be soon. Another chess piece in Milsap is also off the playing board. I hate the fact that Hayward's putting us through this, sorry but I really do.

He's raising his profile. That's good for the jazz (provided he stays, obvi).

RUDY GAY might be good if he can play INSIDE quin's system.

tell him to only stay within the system of gtfo.

I have a feeling Gallinari is holding out until Hayward makes his decision. The Clippers are very interested but they only have the mid-level exception available, roughly half of what Gallinari was already making at Denver. If we lose Hayward, I think Lindsey makes the call...

"If" Hayward walks there no reason why I don't see the Jazz offering Gall a big contract in his place.

If Hayward leaves, we should stay put. We have enough balance at the wing positions and we can give time to Bolomboy and Bradley down low.

Gallinari or Gay would be overpriced window dressing. Throughout the season, I would bring in a few GLeague guys a month and hope we find the next Yogi, Simmons, Wes Matthews, etc.

We are a solid team without Hayward. We arent going to add anybody at a rate we can stomach that takes us from solid to really good.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

So you're saying we should tank essentially. Not happening with gobert. If he walks, we WILL sign someone else