What's new

Your Christmas tree

I wish I had a video of my 4 year old monster to share. I "made" them watch Transformers 1 on family movie night and he went insane when the yellow car transformed.

"It's Bumble Bee, it's Bumble bee, it's Bumble Bee!". Adorable little turd.
We already had a picture of an adorable little turd. Thank you.

Your poo deserves it. This is kid poo. It's innocent.
Yours is guilty as ****

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
somehow I read ONEPLUS A as ANUS... I guess poo makes me think of such things

and what happened to all the pics of peoples' christmas trees?

OK, guess I didn't read quite to the end of the thread.

Nice trees everyone, and cute kids.

I'd like to do that tradition of giving my grand-daughter an ornament each year (she's 15 months old now) but my daugther-in-law has very particular taste and decorates her tree to fit a particular theme (generally pink and glittery, my son is SO WHIPPED) so I'm afraid any ornament I'd pick out would not make it to the tree but end up in a "junk box" somewhere in their basement.

somehow I read ONEPLUS A as ANUS... I guess poo makes me think of such things

and what happened to all the pics of peoples' christmas trees?

OK, guess I didn't read quite to the end of the thread.

Nice trees everyone, and cute kids.

I'd like to do that tradition of giving my grand-daughter an ornament each year (she's 15 months old now) but my daugther-in-law has very particular taste and decorates her tree to fit a particular theme (generally pink and glittery, my son is SO WHIPPED) so I'm afraid any ornament I'd pick out would not make it to the tree but end up in a "junk box" somewhere in their basement.

Do it anyway. Just tell your DIL that it’s for the grand baby, not her. She can put it on the tree, or keep it in a box.
Or buy one and put it on your tree. When the grandkids get married, you can gift them.

It's too bad that people with children try to have elegant theme trees. The tree should be all about the kids - the ornaments they make in school, ones of things they love, family memories, fun stuff, etc. Plenty of time to have the pretty tree when the kids are grown.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app