Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Nate McMillan

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Mike Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
...obviously, two of us think Stan VanGundy could clean up this mess.....and at the very least we'd have entertaining post game interviews!

Stan Van Gundy would be my pick. 59 win seasons back to back with Dwight and a bunch of average NBA players.

I know people are guy shy about giving another assistant up and comer a chance, but I wouldn't mind seeing Brian Shaw get a shot.

Brad Stevens, a Van Gundy.... okay, and Phil Jackson, but I've never seen him win without having two of the top 5 players in the league.

Jeff hornecek isn't an option

I have no idea about horny as a coach. Not sure what exactly he brings as a coach. Its like saying I want Stockton or Malone to coach. I have no idea what they bring. I guess at least Hornecek does have some NBA assistant coaching experience.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

It's Stan Van Gundy in a LANDSLIDE! Obviously, many of us Jazz fanz have become so cynical in regards to the Jazz and NBA basketball in general, that we want the comedy relief Stan would bring to any team he chooses to coach if he gets back into it!!! However, if he's smart, he'll just pick up an announcers job, preferably on a cable system that allows him to speak his mind!