What's new

Your list of things that must go.

SalmonHobo adding my mom on facebook and my mom accepting it and then him sending me a picture text message of the two exchange pokes.

That's funny **** right there.

One thing that I don't want to go is people messaging me on ps3 pissed off because I just worked them on black ops. Add me if you dare, kblack18.

The people who take care of the yard next to mine who find it completely fine to weed eat all the weeds that have stickers on them and then leave them all over my lawn and find it perfectly ok to do so even after I have asked them nicely to clean it up.

The people who take care of the yard next to mine who find it completely fine to weed eat all the weeds that have stickers on them and then leave them all over my lawn and find it perfectly ok to do so even after I have asked them nicely to clean it up.
Just take your weed eater over to their lawn and take it all the way down to the dirt. Do that once or twice and I bet they start cleaning up after themselves.

Just take your weed eater over to their lawn and take it all the way down to the dirt. Do that once or twice and I bet they start cleaning up after themselves.

I would do that but here's the problem. The house was foreclosed on and has been vacant for over a year. Some investor finally bought it and is flipping it. Where their yard meets mine is nothing but weeds on their side. No grass at all. I woke up this morning and had all the weeds in my yard again due to them weed eating and not raking anything up and then the wind hit last night and blew all that **** on my lawn. What to do....? I'll take suggestions.

I would do that but here's the problem. The house was foreclosed on and has been vacant for over a year. Some investor finally bought it and is flipping it. Where their yard meets mine is nothing but weeds on their side. No grass at all. I woke up this morning and had all the weeds in my yard again due to them weed eating and not raking anything up and then the wind hit last night and blew all that **** on my lawn. What to do....? I'll take suggestions.

Very simple. Salt and rototiller. You never have to worry about anything growing in their yard again that might migrate to yours.

Buy a big dog (Great Dane, St. Bernard, etc.) and teach it to only **** on the neighbors front door step.

Burn their F'n house down.

Here are a few of mine...

-the word "artisan"...like artisan cheese...

an Artisan Egg Sandwich? This is just so wrong, whoever came up with this should lose their jobs.

Wendys.jpg

and how can Domino's "We'll get it to you in 30 minutes or it's free" Pizza call anything it serves artisan?

dominos.jpg

Attachments

• Wendys.jpg
    Wendys.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0