Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Harris for Mehta World Peace and Darius Morris

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Harris for Kirk Hinrich

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
So do the Maloofs...

Gives the Jazz even more bigs.

I'd think on it if I were GM. Kings won't because they're looking to spend as few dollars as possible.

Very valid point... I made this suggestion based off of Jimmers minutes going down and them just flat out losing.

Another trade suggestion that won't happen but worth the fun of posting..

With Saunders getting fired today from the Wizards - thoughts?

J. Wall - R. Lewis - J. McGee

D. Harris - A. Jefferson - R. Bell

Why for the Jazz?
We get our potential PG of the future in Wall, a Solid big to replace Big Al defensively to go along side with Millsap, and Lewis who can play the 3. Negative is Lewis has a huge contract for 2 more years.

Why for the Wizards?
Losing culture and change things up - Get rid of Lewis contract - Now have a good inside offensive presence in Jefferson and a past All Star PG to place Wall - They take Bell's contract as the Jazz are taking on Lewis'.

Jazz
PG - Wall/Watson/Tinsley
SG - Hayward/CJ/Burks
SF - Lewis/Howard/Burks
PF - Millsap/Favors/Pogo
C - McGee/Kanter/Favors

Also this trade would free up cap space in 2014 when Lewis comes off the books and extension for the young guys and so forth.

Why for the Jazz?
We get our potential PG of the future in Wall, a Solid big to replace Big Al defensively to go along side with Millsap, and Lewis who can play the 3. Negative is Lewis has a huge contract for 2 more years.

Why for the Wizards?
Losing culture and change things up - Get rid of Lewis contract - Now have a good inside offensive presence in Jefferson and a past All Star PG to place Wall - They take Bell's contract as the Jazz are taking on Lewis'.

Jazz
PG - Wall/Watson/Tinsley
SG - Hayward/CJ/Burks
SF - Lewis/Howard/Burks
PF - Millsap/Favors/Pogo
C - McGee/Kanter/Favors

Also this trade would free up cap space in 2014 when Lewis comes off the books and extension for the young guys and so forth.

I'd do it in a minute. I see no way the Wizards do this deal, or nearly any deal that coughs up Wall. I know his shooting stats are abysmal, but he's been on fire lately and his marketability is high.

Too bad McGee isn't a basketball player and Shard is only good at banging LeBron's girl.

No, Washington wouldn't give up their young franchise player even though he's kind of sucked so far this year.

I agree with you guys about Wall.... I know many think of him as a negative but I for one think with good coaching and a good team around him he has potential at least. I am sure the Wizards think the same thus making him untouchable unfortunately.

My only chip there is they have won 2 games - just fired their coach - and maybe open to a change. Wishful thinking but you never know.

I say try to trade Harris and our 2nd rounder for a late 1st round draft pick just to clear cap space.

Then sign Dragic to a 4-5 million dollar deal next year

Why for the Jazz?

Why for the Wizards?

Jazz
PG - Wall/Watson/Tinsley
SG - Hayward/CJ/Burks
SF - Lewis/Howard/Burks
PF - Millsap/Favors/Pogo
C - McGee/Kanter/Favors

The only way I see this working is if the Jazz also give up the GS pick. If that happens then the Wizards would have two possible top 10 picks in this years draft. That might be too much to ignore.

How about we trade Devin Harris for Jason Kidd?

lol, just kidding. Remember all the crap the Mavs caught for making that trade? I guess they knew what they were doing after all.

As we talk about trades... A question to everyone: Have you heard any rumour about that the Jazz FO is ready to take Paul Pierce's contract and give Big Al and Harris to get Rajon Rondo. My friend says he's read this somewhere on the net but he doesn't remember where. I've searched it, couldn't find anything. He said that it says that we can get a big man like Chris Wilcox from Boston or another one via a third team in the trade to protect our front court depth and give CJ as well to fill Paul's space for Boston. If there is such a rumour I'm pretty sure local fans should've heard this.

If there is, that would make us like this...

C---> Favors / Kanter / an X big
PF---> Millsap / Favors / Evans /Kanter/an X big
SF---> Pierce / Howard / Hayward /Evans
SG---> Hayward / Bell / Burks
PG---> Rondo / Watson / Tinsley /Burks

Here is this trade in ESPN machine... I didn't add Wilcox or another big man but it can be added I guess.
https://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6mkrouj

Would Boston do this and would you do this for our team?

The only way Boston does this is in the offseason and we have our own lottery pick to add to the GS pick they would be demanding!

How about we trade Devin Harris for Jason Kidd?

lol, just kidding. Remember all the crap the Mavs caught for making that trade? I guess they knew what they were doing after all.

Precisely. After all, the guy with no legs and an acumen proved that the latter is more important than having SO FAST JETS GET INTO THE LANE THEN FIGURE IT OUT

Very valid point... I made this suggestion based off of Jimmers minutes going down and them just flat out losing.

https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/5-on-5-120124/nba-most-disappointing-players-teams

^ Jimmer's stock is very low right now; the naysayers have been right.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but if the Jazz could get Jimmer in a deal that involved sending out Harris, then I'd consider it. This says a lot more about my feelings on Harris than it does about my feelings on Jimmer.

I don't think this deal, as proposed, would do it.

https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/5-on-5-120124/nba-most-disappointing-players-teams

^ Jimmer's stock is very low right now; the naysayers have been right.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but if the Jazz could get Jimmer in a deal that involved sending out Harris, then I'd consider it. This says a lot more about my feelings on Harris than it does about my feelings on Jimmer.

I don't think this deal, as proposed, would do it.
2912ffb1f3259d4c8e04d36faba7d26c.jpg

Top in assists to turnover ratio

1 Jose Calderon, PG TOR 17 34.4 148 8.7 29 1.7 12.2 5.10
2 Chris Paul, PG LAC 9 37.3 76 8.4 20 2.2 10.9 3.80
3 Derek Fisher, PG LAL 18 26.1 76 4.2 23 1.3 7.8 3.30
4 Andre Miller, PG DEN 17 29.6 113 6.6 35 2.1 10.8 3.23
5 Lou Williams, PG PHI 17 24.8 58 3.4 18 1.1 6.6 3.22
6 Tony Parker, PG SA 18 33.1 146 8.1 46 2.6 11.8 3.17
7 Mike Conley, PG MEM 14 33.8 104 7.4 34 2.4 10.6 3.06
8 Nate Robinson, PG GS 10 27.1 51 5.1 17 1.7 9.0 3.00
9 Steve Nash, PG PHX 15 31.7 152 10.1 51 3.4 15.3 2.98
10 Darren Collison, PG IND 15 34.0 83 5.5 28 1.9 7.8 2.96

Top in assists per 48
11 Steve Nash, PG PHX 15 31.7 152 10.1 51 3.4 15.3 2.98
2 Ricky Rubio, PG MIN 17 32.6 145 8.5 56 3.3 12.5 2.59
3 Rajon Rondo, PG BOS 13 36.4 122 9.4 50 3.8 12.4 2.44
4 Jose Calderon, PG TOR 17 34.4 148 8.7 29 1.7 12.2 5.10
5 Tony Parker, PG SA 18 33.1 146 8.1 46 2.6 11.8 3.17
6 Derrick Rose, PG CHI 14 36.9 121 8.6 45 3.2 11.2 2.69
7 Kyle Lowry, PG HOU 15 37.1 130 8.7 55 3.7 11.2 2.36
8 Deron Williams, PG NJ 17 36.1 143 8.4 73 4.3 11.2 1.96
9 Earl Watson, PG UTAH 15 21.1 73 4.9 28 1.9 11.1 2.61
10 Chris Paul, PG LAC 9 37.3 76 8.4 20 2.2 10.9 3.80
RK PLAYER TEAM GP MPG AST APG TO TOPG AP48M AST/TO
11 Andre Miller, PG DEN 17 29.6 113 6.6 35 2.1 10.8 3.23
12 Mike Conley, PG MEM 14 33.8 104 7.4 34 2.4 10.6 3.06
13 Ramon Sessions, PG CLE 15 22.4 70 4.7 30 2.0 10.0 2.33

The players of interest to me are (attainable players) Sessions, Andre Miller(short term but not happy in denver, wants to start) and Lou Williams. I guess there are others for a higher price.

To get rid of Harris and attain any of these would require a 3rd team since they would not want a point guard swap. The question is who is going to take a chance on harris. Lakers would, I think Celts might since they like a solid back up to rondo. Beyond that I am not sure.

What other players do you think are attainable and who do you think would be the 3rd team to make the trade happen?

I think Indy might want to/be willing to take on Harris outright.

Maybe I am being crazy but I would like to see Jazz get something back if they trade Harris. I dont know that Indy would give up anybody to get Harris.

He is having a rough year but last year he was averaging 15 pts and 6 assists. I think will get back to those numbers especially with a change of scenery.

I guess my point is not necessarily that the Jazz will just dump Harris outright to Indy, but in a three team Indy would take him on with the Jazz getting something from somewhere else (Mo Williams, sending Bell and/or Miles to LAC, just as an example).

It will probably take a 3rd team to get it done, but I want to see the Jazz ship Harris out and get Mo Williams in return. His skillset and personality are a very good fits with the team as it is set up (shooting and toughness).