What's new

Yuck yuck yuck

If drinking and getting racist is your weakness then do us all a favor and don't go to the games.

It is not cool crossing the line pretending you are just heckling. For some drinking just destroys that judgement too.

Last edited:
Ja also said some fans were great to his family and were having drinks with them, I'm assuming its the dudes in the photo, some people are arseholes, some people ain't
Its refreshing to see good behavior recognized. Sucks 12996 people do what they should, a few are even above and beyond that, then the headline reads everybody in Utah is racist.

It absurd what they did. Props to Ja and fam for not being blind and UNITING to be together instead of only focusing on the idiots. There are tons of good people in our world.

I feel like these people are the bullies from school that feasted on the attention. Sometimes I wonder if giving thwm attention is counter-productive.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app

More yuck yuck yuck.

Here is an anonymous text line as well to report incidents in the arena to security. Put it in your phone, and use it when needed

801-901-8111

The number is found here on the Jazz website to verify this is it

According to reports several groups of fans were having fun going back and forth with Ja's parents and then one group of idiots crossed the line (I'm not sure what they said) Ushers were notified and those fans were gone. I say bravo to all those fans around that reported them and ended it.

Uhh, the guy wasn't spitting on Trae Young, he was spitting on 50 Cent. Have you heard any of his new music?

Fan was spitting on 50, Trae Young just happened to be near 50.

View attachment 10691
Pretty sick you'd even jokingly try to justify your disgusting fan-base. Lost all kinds of respect for you there bro. Own up to it and call them out. Stop perpetuating the hate. No joking, that isn't helpful in the broader context. I know it's your shtick but it is a really bad look to defend that kind of behavior.

There is a lot power in the Morant's statement. The Morants were super smart. They got the racists to put down their guard by engaging in good nature back and forth with the other fans so that the very reckless fans felt safe. To my shock it tells me there is a lot more racism in the fans than what I would normally think.

Why is that? Well some guys devolve easily talking about women as objects. Some point race belligerently. It is lazy and vile. While it is not murder, it does kill or harm someone's self worth and that should not been done even by the reckless and stupid of society.

Last edited:
Pretty sick you'd even jokingly try to justify your disgusting fan-base. Lost all kinds of respect for you there bro. Own up to it and call them out. Stop perpetuating the hate. No joking, that isn't helpful in the broader context. I know it's your shtick but it is a really bad look to defend that kind of behavior.

Who said I was joking. Give a listen to Fitty's new music....then come back here and apologize.

Longish post, but explains it fully:

I said the people in the stands at The Garden these days ARE NOT the regular Knick fans. Once again, season ticket holders are staying away in droves due to the fact that the Knicks organization have told them they can not sit in their normal seats and they must be sectioned off into various sections (one covid shot, fully vaccinated, no shot...). The season ticket holders have mostly declined and that opened the doors to schmucks who rarely attend a Knick game.

Just look at the crowd -- it is mostly twenty-something guys who do not know the game or the team at all. For God's sake, they cheer Frank The Frenchman when he takes to the court! They cheer when a guy like Elfrid Payton shift is over. They chant the F-word at an opponent (and it is an opponent who has a total of just five games at The Garden! Think about how stupid those "fans" are. Knick fans never abused Michael or Kobe or even Reggie...but Trae Young? A guy who has a total of five Garden appearances they chant F you?) Once again, they are not the normal fan base. Little rich kids who had mommy and daddy buy them tickets..and do not know the game! It is disgusting. I noticed it throughout the season. My friends thought I was nuts when I would say something is very different with the Knick fans...like that movie INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS --"That's not my wife." My friends thought I was looney. Then it was finally explained that the season ticket holders - our fans - are not going due to covid fears and restrictions. I was right. Those in attendance are not the Knick fans who have been going for years and years!

Ask yourself, "Have Knick fans EVER behaved this way?" No. Yankee fans, Ranger fans, Mets, and Jets...yup. But never Knick fans. Steller rep.....until they allowed these young dopes who are clueless about the game and team.

Last edited:
Right, we have Jazz fans saying some racist **** yet again but whatever because there are bad apples with every fan base. I’m sure the players are happy with that response

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I guess you missed my point. Disrespect is disrespect wherever you go and the one benefit of the bubble is it didn't occur there.
I know it happens here, and it's despicable. I never said it's okay because it happens everywhere, we just need a shift in mentality one and all. I personally believe we all come from the same sphere and are all part of one big family. We need to act as such.

I personally believe we all come from the same sphere and are all part of one big family. We need to act as such.

No. That's completely ignoring different experiences that others who are different than you would have. To say that we are all "one big family" is a slap in the face to all minorities. "Hey, what are you complaining about? We are all one big family. We are the same and society treats us all the same."
Sure.

No. That's completely ignoring different experiences that others who are different than you would have. To say that we are all "one big family" is a slap in the face to all minorities. "Hey, what are you complaining about? We are all one big family. We are the same and society treats us all the same."
Sure.
That's where the aforementioned change in mentality has to take place. Society hasn't come remotely close to this but individually there are people making an effort and that where it starts.

So unfortunate and really disappointing people feel comfortable making such heinous comments. Ugh.

I think it's driven by the homogeneity of Utah. People aren't around diversity enough. Until there is more diversity in the state, **** like this will continue to happen.

Every ****** year. Disgusting!!!

Ryan Smith and the organization reacted well tho.

Huh, I heard other players complain about racist remarks in Boston. That must be in a Trump state too.

But awesome job injecting politics into this.
Hard not to inject politics into this when there's obvious steps for reform, such as educating our children on the realities of racism, and our legislature strikes even stuff like that down.

Hard not to inject politics into this when there's obvious steps for reform, such as educating our children on the realities of racism, and our legislature strikes even stuff like that down.
Perhaps, but if this stuff is happening all over the country, perhaps it's not a partisan issue.