What's new

Zach Lavine's rise to greatness

The Jazz have a miniature version of Zach LaVine in Bryce Cotton. 45" vertical is about just as high as you will ever hear from a basketball player making a legitimate claim.

I'm gonna need fabtrey in here for a ruling

where's that link?

I guess not. Shocker.

There is no point in asking you questions, you just dance around them and never give an answer.

Here is a simple question.

Do you think Zach Lavine could be an Allstar within 3 years?

Dude is definitely an athletic freak but I don't see him ever being a key factor on a playoff team

I like lavine

LaTrash

On a serious note, LaVine really has to learn to draw fouls because I don't think he will ever be an efficient shooter or scorer without FT attempts.

LaTrash

On a serious note, LaVine really has to learn to draw fouls because I don't think he will ever be an efficient shooter or scorer without FT attempts.

That's not true.

He's gonna be able to score easily, by shooting and getting to the hoop. He's already demonstrated he can do that. And the free throws will come because he's gonna be hard to stop.

This is a super easy call imo. Im not sure why people aren't high on him. I'm not just pimping him because he can jump. He can do a lot of other things.

25B20BA200000578-2954507-image-m-68_1424017672669.jpg

You don't even realize how easy this is going be to clown you when he becomes a superstar. It's going to happen real soon. It's not even like this will take a few years.

So be ready. Don't quit the site.

You don't even realize how easy this is going be to clown you when he becomes a superstar. It's going to happen real soon. It's not even like this will take a few years.

So be ready. Don't quit the site.

I'll be here, bitch.

And don't come at me when he averages 17, 1rb, 3ast on a sub-30 win team. Or when he's playing the "wide-open-Harrison-Barnes" act to Wiggins, and KAT.

I'll be here, bitch.

And don't come at me when he averages 17, 1rb, 3ast on a sub-30 win team. Or when he's playing the "wide-open-Harrison-Barnes" act to Wiggins, and KAT.

Can I come at you if he's averaging 20 ppg, 5 asst, 6 rbnds?

Would that be good enough?

was Al Jefferson a star when he was putting up 20 and 10 in Minnesota and they were winning less than 30 games?

was Al Jefferson a star when he was putting up 20 and 10 in Minnesota and they were winning less than 30 games?

AL Jefferson sucks bro. Hate to break it you. And no one is his fan but you. Not the fans or coaches. So he wasn't going to get in anyways.

You didn't answer the question though. I see you are scared and are dancing around the question, like always.

It's funny that you think he'll average 1 rebound a game. Hilarious. Do you even watch any basketball at all? Serious question.

AL Jefferson sucks bro. Hate to break it you. And no one is his fan but you. Not the fans or coaches. So he wasn't going to get in anyways.

You didn't answer the question though. I see you are scared and are dancing around the question, like always.

It's funny that you think he'll average 1 rebound a game. Hilarious. Do you even watch any basketball at all? Serious question.

I was never a Jefferson fan. I asked you a question, dumb ***.

Let me try another one: can you be a "star" on a sub-30 win team? I need to know the answer to this question.

I was never a Jefferson fan. I asked you a question, dumb ***.

Let me try another one: can you be a "star" on a sub-30 win team? I need to know the answer to this question.

Without looking up any history on it, yes, I believe you can. Wasn't Garnett a star on their team when they sucked? So ya, that's a pretty dumb question.

And yes, you are an Al Jefferson fan. You are the one implying he should have been an Allstar.

Without looking up any history on it, yes, I believe you can. Wasn't Garnett a star on their team when they sucked? So ya, that's a pretty dumb question.

And yes, you are an Al Jefferson fan. You are the one implying he should have been an Allstar.

stop trolling. If you want to try to talk, then we can resume.

If he puts up those numbers then you will have been right imo