What's new

Zach Lowe article on the Jazz

I like Jose Calderon. Exum could use a mentor of some type next year too. Or maybe you trade Calderon next offseason. Or maybe even just buy him out. But I want the Jazz to be good and Calderon would be a nice, steady hand that won't wreck the ship.

I like Jose Calderon. Exum could use a mentor of some type next year too. Or maybe you trade Calderon next offseason. Or maybe even just buy him out. But I want the Jazz to be good and Calderon would be a nice, steady hand that won't wreck the ship.

This guy is available:

luke-ridnour-nba-orlando-magic-media-day1.jpg

I doubt the Jazz go after a veteran defensive sieve though, given the trend of jazz decisions lately

He seems pretty confident that the known quantities of Alec Burks, Rodney Hood, and a smarter use of Trey Burke would be adequate substitutes for what Exum would bring to the table.

The Jimmer

The Jimmer

Nah he's gonna win multiple rings in S.A.

National recognition! Most of these ideas have been discussed here already, but some interesting new stats and perspective. Funny to see he shares the Burke hate xD

https://grantland.com/the-triangle/...-raised-more-questions-about-offseason-games/

Oh my God this is bait click garbage. Worst kind of journalism even worse than shock jock journalism is catering to dumb audience.

Is Zach Lowe this big moron or is he just making bait click? How does he say Exum is elite defense when there is no stats to prove? IT WAS RUDY GOBERT REPLACE ENES KANTER THAT CHANGES UTAH DEFENSE. Exum has nothing to do with this. The stats show! All of them.

Best compare is Burke-Hayward Ingles Favors Gobert. 128 minutes they have +50, .91 DEF, LEAGUE LEADING .38% fg allowed.

Exum-Hayward Ungles Favors Gobert. 188 minutes they have +0. ZERO. 1.01 DEF, LEAGUE AVERAGE .441% fg allowed.

If any it is Gobert-Burke that makes elite defense. You can say my troll Loggrad because you cannot argue my stats.