What's new

Zach Lowe : Joe Ingles Interview

Lowe mentions seeing Conley practice and looking like he's a guy close to coming back.

They talk about the Ricky Davis triple double. Lowe gets it wrong saying Davis missed his own shot. The worse part was it was under the other basket. Anyway, it's funny seeing Sloan's reaction to the media at the end of the video.

“Maybe I am just a bad guy” after Lowe shared a story where Ingles told some bench guy on the other team he wasn’t playing because he wasn’t good. Lol

That story was hilarious. The other guy was sincerely down about his team not giving him playing time and then Jingles drops that bomb

This gonna be like a regular thing? Its awesome. Lowe going on like Joe's gonna have have an entourage of people... Does MINIVAN count?

First full podcast I have listened. Joe is as fun ever. Now I wonder who he called trash.

it may have been Terrence Ferguson. I remember him talking an amazing amount of **** to him in a game his rookie year... it was abusive and I’m sure there was therapy involved with the recovery.

Build the damn statue already.
Joe being the humble man he is has asked that they wait for fear the other players would get jealous and that his many followers might begin worshipping the statue... word is it will be more of a shrine than a statue... there is a fountain involved as well.

Joe being the humble man he is has asked that they wait for fear the other players would get jealous and that his many followers might begin worshipping the statue... word is it will be more of a shrine than a statue... there is a fountain involved as well.

Think of the merchandising opportunities from believers making the pilgrimage tho.