What's new

Zach Lowe on the Jazz

Then he totally misrepresented GVC's stance when he called him out. Along with *franklin, whom he somehow manages to misunderstand. Still.

Fish is into the drama. <--- The evidence supports this claim.

His favorite tactic once he's in the dramatic back-and-forth is to adopt a whipped posture. In Greco-Roman wrestling, he'd be the guy who likes to start on the ground with his back turned. Or something like that.

^I'm being serious here. Someone please tell me that's wrong and back it up with evidence. I'm not saying that's the WHOLE PICTURE of who fish is as a poster. But what I've said seems very accurate and provable. With recent and old evidence.

When you reply 4 times in a row you look desperate and thirsty.

smh

Last edited:
I'd love 50 wins, that would make me feel super confident with our team going forward...but Hayward's injury has me worried that we may start slow and struggle to recover.
Here's to hoping though

When you reply 4 times in a row you look desperate and thirsty.

smh

You and Dalamon are always so concerned with how things look. It's cute.

I can see from the collective silence that nobody can easily dispute the facts I've laid out. Ok.

Its just bro's working **** out its not a biggie
Yeah I'm sure your right. Bros being bros. It's pretty hilarious to see, but also a bit frustrating to me. I come here becuase I feel like the posters here are generally more knowledgeable about the jazz and basketball in general than other forums I've tried out. So when conversations turn into these weird petty arguments it's kind of disheartening.

Sent from my VS987 using JazzFanz mobile app

As a rare poster on here, this thread sucks and steers me away from posting, period.

Can't wait we just talk basketball?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I daily frequent one other pro team's (non NBA) east coast forum. While I sometimes think that the group of posters here are smarter, quicker and more funny, it is seldom more mature here. It's too often more like a sorority house.