What's new

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward

VINYLONE

Bringin' the diversity!
Contributor
Currently watching...about an 1 hour in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

So far it's pretty interesting...I did not see the other 2 movies.

And for the record I support capitalism through and through. The points, so far, that have been raised are incredibly thought provoking...especially in the current situation with the economy in the economy in the world...and how the banks in this country have completely and utterly fleeced the people.

Last edited:
learn to spell viny, it's ZEITGEIST

and I can't believe you included a 2 HOUR clip - isn't there like some condensed version for forum posting?

I'm about 3 minutes in, seems a bit doomsdayish...

here's the official website: https://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

learn to spell viny, it's ZEITGEIST

and I can't believe you included a 2 HOUR clip - isn't there like some condensed version for forum posting?

I'm about 3 minutes in, seems a bit doomsdayish...

here's the official website: https://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Moe, instead of lambasting my spelling, which was obviously a mistake, maybe you could fix the title for me. That would be nice and non-confrontational. The way, I guess, a moderator of good faith should be.

In regards, no, there is not a condensed version.

ok, since I know you'll appreciate the effort, I'll fix it.
edit: looks like you managed to do that yourself! I'm impressed.
edit, part deux: OK, I'm less impressed. You only edited your first post. So now I edited the thread title.

Maybe I'll even merge the two Egyptian threads.

Moe, instead of lambasting my spelling, which was obviously a mistake, maybe you could fix the title for me. That would be nice and non-confrontational. The way, I guess, a moderator of good faith should be.

In regards, no, there is not a condensed version.

Dude it is spelled zeitgeist. Seriously.

Can we move on to making jokes about the ghastly looking children now that the spelling has been corrected?

How do I take this when it comes from a guy who posted this...

I don't know how to play poker. Also, what does poke her face mean?

...and has a problem crying for attention on the internets?

You have a tendency of making Dutch look like a polymath and Bean sound like Ralphie May.

Who cares how he spells it, Zeitgeist has always represented trash conspiracy youtube videos. The first one on religion has basically no sources. The guy who made the video essentially believed everything he ever heard on the subject and so do his viewers.

Who cares how he spells it, Zeitgeist has always represented trash conspiracy youtube videos. The first one on religion has basically no sources. The guy who made the video essentially believed everything he ever heard on the subject and so do his viewers.

I never saw the first two. As stated.

All I can say is that first three parts of this video are definitely though provoking...

I never saw the first two. As stated.

All I can say is that first three parts of this video are definitely though provoking...
Knowing that the creator already willingly lies in about 75% of his videos, I would be cross checking everything he says before considering it thought provoking.

Knowing that the creator already willingly lies in about 75% of his videos, I would be cross checking everything he says before considering it thought provoking.

He wasnt really making any claims... I mean, most of the video was interviews with folks...and a lot of it made sense. The last part of the flick is complete garbage though.

How do I take this when it comes from a guy who posted this...

...and has a problem crying for attention on the internets?

You have a tendency of making Dutch look like a polymath and Bean sound like Ralphie May.

Poke her face jokes are far different than jokes cracking on the looks of malnourished and dying kids, guy. Your comparison is the garbage that flows from Vinylone's finger tips. :D I still love you though.

The Zeitgeist stuff in many ways represents the worst tendencies of "new media." The first one, in particular, presents a number of radical conspiracy theories and long-since discredited ideas as if they are revolutionary. 2-3% of the population will believe absolutely anything. Unfortunately, that's 180,000,000 ready-made rubes to form into a "movement."

It's also a pretty good example of how far-leftist and far-rightest views tend to merge on the back-end where the crazies meet.

The Zeitgeist stuff in many ways represents the worst tendencies of "new media." The first one, in particular, presents a number of radical conspiracy theories and long-since discredited ideas as if they are revolutionary. 2-3% of the population will believe absolutely anything. Unfortunately, that's 180,000,000 ready-made rubes to form into a "movement."

It's also a pretty good example of how far-leftist and far-rightest views tend to merge on the back-end where the crazies meet.

You said it brother.

Zeitgeist is a total whitewash to the legitimate conspiracy world(of which most tend to be Christians btw). People point you to that kind of stuff hoping that you'll just ignore the rest of it. Kind of like Brad Metzler's new T.V. show.