What's new

Jeff Withey's girlfriend is

D

Deleted member 848

kennedy.jpg

Discuss.

Somehow think that she needs to end up as the Jazz lucky girl in a game thread here soon. Redhead sure worked pretty darned well. Think that's actually the key to winning any more.

According to her twitter she was Playmate of the Year 2014.

She has enough pictures on twitter to be the game thread girl for the rest of time.

I have heard of after sex trend but this kinda felt weird man.

"Hello and welcome to the game. I'm about to get fudged."

The Kardashian and J-Lo big bottom fashion is kinda creepy. There is nothing sexy about an enormous *** that is glued and to a thin woman. But above all my criticism, I'd definitely tap her.

The Kardashian and J-Lo big bottom fashion is kinda creepy. There is nothing sexy about an enormous *** that is glued and to a thin woman. But above all my criticism, I'd definitely tap her.

This is a great amount of ***. J-Lo has too much *** imo.

I totally agree. I don't like big asses.

I saw a couple of cuter women at Wal-Mart earlier today. I ain't saying she's ugly, just saying there are beautiful women all over the place.

No *** is too big as long as the middle is small enough.

Jazzfanz should consider an "dislike" button for posts like these

Last edited: