What's new

Is Exum The Worst Player in The NBA Who Gets Minutes?

At least Zack lavine is driving to the rim. I think these last ten games or so Quit should tell Exum to just drive, make mistakes, etc. It might not be pretty though.

Also does anybody know who the other players are that stay in front of their guy more than Exum? I want to see if they are thought of as good defenders.

At least Zack lavine is driving to the rim. I think these last ten games or so Quit should tell Exum to just drive, make mistakes, etc. It might not be pretty though.

Also does anybody know who the other players are that stay in front of their guy more than Exum? I want to see if they are thought of as good defenders.

Trey drives too... Just sayin

As bad as Exum has been, he still has a better overall Offensive rating per 100 possessions than Lavine. Then there is Defense. . .

Is calling Quin "Quit" a thing now?

Even if it was just a typo it's still gonna come in pretty handy when the fanbase eventually turns on him.

Somehow Burks made a better impression than Exum when he played point guard last season and this says a lot about Exum season...