What's new

Is Exum The Worst Player in The NBA Who Gets Minutes?

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
If he isn't, he is definitely approaching that mark. Yeah his defense is good, but it's not great and his offense is disgustingly bad. Exum averaging a whopping 1.2 points in 24 minutes over the last 5 games.

I just.......man.......the tools are there.....but.........man.......uh............I mean........he's 19.........

*insecurely shrugs shoulders*

"I don’t lose confidence in him. I really believe in him, his ability to improve ... our chances at drafting D'Angelo Russell"
*Snyder on Exum*

*Hint* I added the last part of the quote.

Quin will genuinely need to provide the confidence for the both of them because Dante has none. That much is a fact.

steveirwin_narrowweb__300x428,0.jpg

Picture of the worst starting guards in the NBA having an intimate moment.

I just.......man.......the tools are there.....but.........man.......uh............I mean........he's 19.........

*insecurely shrugs shoulders*

Jazzfanz is pretty interesting

If someone like Colorado Jazz posted something like what OP just posted, there would be negs to go around, and shots at the OP's intelligence.

I'm not saying that I don't somewhat agree with Cy here, but I just find it interesting how people react to certain people regardless of what the content of the post is.

I think Jazzfanz is loaded with a bunch of mindless drones that don't dare to lead and are just followers. A lot of people don't dare to say something the majority will disagree with. Or they don't dare to go out on a limb, so they attack whoever does just to fit in, unless that poster is an established popular poster.

I'm waiting to see how people treat Cy in this thread. The experiment is on.

If someone like Colorado Jazz posted something like what OP just posted, there would be negs to go around, and shots at the OP's intelligence.

I'm not saying that I don't somewhat agree with Cy here, but I just find it interesting how people react to certain people regardless of what the content of the post is.

I think Jazzfanz is loaded with a bunch of mindless drones that don't dare to lead and are just followers. A lot of people don't dare to say something the majority will disagree with. Or they don't dare to go out on a limb, so they attack whoever does just to fit in, unless that poster is an established popular poster.

This sort of behaviour is in no way unique to jazzfanz

Yeah, what is with human nature that makes us respect someone thats given good insight for ~half a decade vs a noted troll. Weird world we live in.

Well Colorado often says a player sucks and will suck forever. I just mean right now that Exum sucks. I still think he can be a good player in the future, but now he is awful.

Maybe he is. He's also the youngest player in the league to get minutes as well.

Reactions: MVP

pee pee ca ca?

His confidence is shot. He really needs to play against some dudes he could dominate in the d league for a few weeks. The tools are there, but he is shell shocked.

Irony!

A big factor is he's never played this many games before. He severely needs to add strength and endurance. At the beginning of the season he was actually doing pretty well and making some nice moves each game.