What's new

Thread for responding to transphobic comments

For now, for some situations I do think there's value in separately distinguishing trans/cis individuals, but soon enough (whether 50 years, 100 years, 500 years, I don't know) I suspect most of AIs complaints will fall by the wayside. Folks born XY will be producing eggs on this rock in the not so distant future (and the other way round).

I think it's appropriate that you think of people as being just like sheep.
The hippocampus serves the same cognitive function in humans. Maybe parents who accede to GnRH use to irreversibly mentally retard their kids do end up with kids with a lower suicidal ideation but it is still monstrous in my view.

The hippocampus serves the same cognitive function in humans.
Sheep are too far distant relatives to expect similar biochemistry.

Maybe parents who accede to GnRH use to irreversibly mentally retard their kids do end up...
No one uses it for that purpose, and there is no proof of this effect in humans. This has been studied for the younger children undergoing early puberty.

In some mental tests, children on GnRH did better, on others, the control group did better. No difference was statistically significant.

Sheep are too far distant relatives to expect similar biochemistry.
False, and you know it because the study you linked to says the exact opposite.

From the study you linked:
Several human and animal studies suggest that GnRHa may indeed influence cognitive functioning. A decline in working and episodic verbal memory associated with GnRHa treatment has been observed in women with benign leiomyomata uteri and endometriosis ... Furthermore, GnRHa treatment significantly and sex-specifically affected hippocampus and amygdala gene expressions and altered amygdalae volumes

As for the young test subjects in the study you linked, the ones who received GnRH treatments before puberty were observed to have lower cognitive function. The results were in agreement with the other studies. The GnRH recipients were 8 IQ points lower than the control group. The effect is not reversible.
Table 2 summarizes the results of the neuropsychological assessment. The mean estimated IQ was 94 (range: 73–116) for CPP girls and 102 (range 81–125) for control girls

It is also worth noting the GnRH course the study recipients received was less intrusive than what many parents are agreeing to because the CPP girls were only trying to delay puberty, not stop it entirely. The cognitive damage being done by parents in the name of letting their kids pretend to be a different gender than they actually are is likely much more severe.

People should stop engaging AI in his effort to pretend to be a decent human being. We all know you're just a miserable little hate machine with nothing but lies and misinformation. You can identify as a decent human all you'd like, but we know youR nature does not line up with that little fantasy that you've tried so hard to convince the world is true.

Get back under your bridge you miserable distorted troll. You're making us sick to have to look at your effect on the world that you work to destroy and make unbearable for actual decent people.

They've banned transgender kids from the benefits of competitive sports in Utah schools, surely we can ban a troll identifying as a human from discourse on a web forum.

You've truly descended back into the malevolent swamp from which you were spawned. Just stay there. You tried to pretend to be reasonable, but you're not passing as such, not even close.

Last edited:
False, and you know it because the study you linked to says the exact opposite.
The study said sheep biochemistry was predictive of humans? I think not.

As for the young test subjects in the study you linked, the ones who received GnRH treatments before puberty were observed to have lower cognitive function. The results were in agreement with the other studies. The GnRH recipients were 8 IQ points lower than the control group. The effect is not reversible.
I appreciate you offering yet another example of cherry-picking. I could have mentioned that the test group did better at Learning Rate, Retroactive Interference, or a half-dozen other measures. Instead, I went with the greater truth: none of these differences were statistically significant.

It is also worth noting the GnRH course the study recipients received was less intrusive than what many parents are agreeing to because the CPP girls were only trying to delay puberty, not stop it entirely.
The way you delay puberty is by stopping it in the present. AFAICT, dosages are about the same in both cases when accounting for body weight.

The cognitive damage being done by parents in the name of letting their kids pretend to be a different gender than they actually are is likely much more severe.
Were I a cherry=picker, I would say that since they learn faster, they'll catch up.

People should stop engaging AI in his effort to pretend to be a decent human being.
I thought he was pretty straight-forward in acknowledging his hate, as transphobes go.

Part of the reason I created this thread is to keep his hate separate from the other conversations.

I'll stop engaging with him entirely. I don't want to bring more anguish into your life.

I thought he was pretty straight-forward in acknowledging his hate, as transphobes go.

Part of the reason I created this thread is to keep his hate separate from the other conversations.

I'll stop engaging with him entirely. I don't want to bring more anguish into your life.
No, that's not what I'm saying.

Stop engaging him as his pretend rational human identity. I'm mostly just joking. He really has gone over the edge as a disgusting transphobe imho, and his arguments have lost the façade of being reasonable or honest.

I'm not really asking anyone to stop engaging with him, although I don't think ignoring him is a bad idea (I'm trying to get better at it). I also want to say that I'm not asking for him to be banned and I'm not working towards that end. I find a lot of his comments disgusting and abhorrent, but he is pretty good at not crossing any line or violating any rule. I don't think I've ever reported any of his posts. I could be wrong but I don't think I have.

They've banned transgender kids from the benefits of competitive sports in Utah schools
They have not banned transgender kids from competitive sports in Utah schools. What has been done is to codify protection of girls sports, which was the motivation for creating girls sports in the first place. The only thing that changed was the closing of a loophole that for a short period was allowing biological males to compete in the protected divisions set up for girls.

What has been done is to codify protection of girls sports,
When you protest the government seeking information on the menstrual cycles of high-school athletes, then I will believe that you care about girls in sports. For now, you're just a hate-monger.

For now, you're just a hate-monger.
Ascribe whatever motivations to me you like but the reality is that cis-gendered kids have better outcomes than trans kids, and so-called ‘gender affirming care’ that includes GnRH puberty blockers causes irreversible brain damage. Both are proven in study after study after study.

Parenting isn’t easy. I know that. There are a million and one ways to screw your kids up and I am far from perfect with my own but I will not look the other way if saying something might be considered politically taboo or mean. When a kid comes to a parent exclaiming they are a different gender than their biological sex, I don’t think the correct response is to tell them to live their truth and to mentally retard their kid with chemicals.

“I'm tired of the excuses everybody uses,
he's your kid, do as you see fit
But get this through that I don't approve
of what you did to you own flesh and blood”

Last edited:
Ascribe whatever motivations to me you like
I don't know your motivations, that's why I described your actions.

but the reality is that cis-gendered kids have better outcomes than trans kids,
Any marginalized group does worse than the in-group. I don't see you using this excuse for other marginalized groups.

and so-called ‘gender affirming care’ that includes GnRH puberty blockers causes irreversible brain damage.
You advocate for the kids killing themselves off, instead.

When a kid comes to a parent exclaiming they are a different gender than their biological sex, I don’t think the correct response is to tell them to live their truth and to mentally retard their kid with chemicals.
How like you to equate medical treatment with child abuse.

This is a food youtuber I follow. He makes some good points for a food show.

I like Adam. Not a big fan of his podcast, for me it is just too long. But his individual cooking or food history segments are really good. I did catch some of his Mario comments, and I think he has some good points too.

This one is too funny. For those who don't know, Sam Brinton was a Biden staffer who has a history of grabbing other people's luggage on airport baggage carousels.

One of the bags Sam Brinton acquired belonged to a Tanzanian fashion designer and was filled with Tanzanian cultural-derived fashion. How many layers of appropriation do you count in this delicious parfait?

View: https://twitter.com/asyakhamsin1/status/1627541483245936642

View: https://twitter.com/HollyBriden/status/1628490296907673600

Child molesters that want to call you "transphobic" to hide what they really want. I hope more and more victims of these pro-molesters start suing. 10 year olds now are victims of these molesters literally indoctrinating them to do something that will have life long consequences at an age where they are just learning very basic things like problem solving still.

“Chloe’s family sought medical treatment for her at Kaiser,” said Harmeet K. Dhillon, attorney and CEO of the Center for American Liberty. “Her physicians and other medical professionals violated the first norm of the profession, the Hippocratic Oath, when, instead of caring for her and providing medically competent diagnoses and treatment, they permanently disfigured her for profit.”

“What happened to Chloe at Kaiser should never happen to any child inAmerica, and the Center for American Liberty is committed to protecting children like Chloe,” Dhillon added.

“Chloe’s family sought medical treatment for her at Kaiser,”
That's the lady who, at 15, repeatedly threatened suicide unless her parents and doctors agreed to her demands. Does she think she would be better off dead?

And molesters want to do this to 10 year olds. These are dangerous people...

A new study presented at an American College of Cardiology conference found that transgender patients who take cross-sex hormones had an increased risk of dangerous blood clots that can create blockages in the brain, heart, and lungs, according to a press release. The study found the subjects had nearly seven times the risk of ischemic stroke, six times the risk of the most severe type of heart attack and nearly five times the risk of pulmonary embolism, compared to those with gender dysphoria who never used hormone therapy.

That's the lady who, at 15, repeatedly threatened suicide unless her parents and doctors agreed to her demands. Does she think she would be better off dead?
“I was fifteen when you cut into my body, ripped out my breasts and stitched me back up like I was your rag doll,” Cole charged. “You are on the wrong side of history and will always be remembered as child butchers.”

And molesters want to do this to 10 year olds. These are dangerous people...

A new study presented at an American College of Cardiology conference found that transgender patients who take cross-sex hormones had an increased risk of dangerous blood clots that can create blockages in the brain, heart, and lungs, according to a press release. The study found the subjects had nearly seven times the risk of ischemic stroke, six times the risk of the most severe type of heart attack and nearly five times the risk of pulmonary embolism, compared to those with gender dysphoria who never used hormone therapy.
So if we're talking about late teens mostly then instead of 1 in 100,000,000 it would be 6 in 100,000,000 or something? None of those issues are at all common in young people, like not even sort of common.

Now post the side effects of boner pills. After that do one for Ibuprofen (Advil) and Naproxen Sodium (Aleve).